Game 001: New Year Ringing

Alexia ran tirelessly with her thirty-two friends that were in her gang.
It was almost New Year's, and Alexia had decided to spend time with her friends. We were taking a run to keep awake so as to be able to say "Happy New Year!" to each other right at the right time. Our timekeeper for both the game Risen Territory and real life, Timothy Clark, kept track of the timing perfectly.
"Five minutes left!" Timothy shouted. He really wasn't much of a runner, but when it came to time-keeping, you could always "count" on him (haha! I added a pun!). He didn't need any clock at all. He only needed to memorize and estimate time, and he'd be accurate. His talent was the reason he was included in Alexia's gang.
"Got it!" shouted another boy, Freddy Barns. Yes, that's his actual name. He's the funny and cheerful part of the gang, always coming up with ways to make us all laugh. He always smiles, even when he's angry or agitated.
"Be quiet, already. I'm trying to concentrate." That was Sharon Tulip. She was always trying to concentrate, but no one could tell what it was she was concentrating on. She's blind, but has a keen sense of hearing. Because of her ability, she joined the Black Roses to have some use of life without sight. She quite often has a short temper and always tells Freddy to be quiet. Even so, she is, after all, a Tsundere. She's rough on the outside, but sweet on the inside.
"Ya, ya, Sharon. We don't need you to always ruin the fun. Right, Freddy?" Forest Fiend (yes, again, his actual name; these are all their real names, don't judge) said. He was constantly backing up Freddy, as they had been childhood friends. Forest is often sarcastic and rude, but when it comes to Alexia and Freddy, he's always protective. Alexia was also their childhood friend.
"Now, now, you guys. Let's stop arguing and let Timothy do his job," a voice said lightly. Erica Heat, an air- headed girl, ran up, gently pushing the two bickering group members away from each other. Even as she said this, she looked...blissful. She was smiling, and her eyes were squinting at some distant faraway place. How to put it... She looked as if she had just woken up from a nice dream. She has ADD, but even so, she could pay attention to what she wants to hear and is still loved by all members of the gang. However, she's a coward and is not really reliable to fight. She mostly just runs away in fear. Like Italy from the really old anime, Hetalia: Axis Powers. Even though this anime is so old, it's still around due to the fact that it's really funny and cute.
These six people, including twenty-seven others, made up the entire gang, the Black Roses.
"One minute left!" Timothy shouted, finally stopping the argument. He counted down, and soon enough, the entire group was chanting the last ten seconds to New Year's. "Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One! ZERO!!!"
Right as we yelled the last number, before we could cheer, a loud ringing filled the air. We stopped running, and our devices started ringing in the same tone. A virus has entered all the devices, and had passed the security systems.
"Oh dear..."