Game 005: Realm of Light

After the entire scene of two deaths had faded, what was left in its place was a cloudy, light, and "heavenly" place, probably what you would imagine to be heaven.
We all trudged around, saddened by the two deaths of two good friends: a person who was loyal to the end, and the member that all loved and cared for.
Finally, Allan found the chest containing the rules and cautions. This time, he read them.
"How-to-Play and Cautions of the Light Realm:
"How-to-Play: This is more simple. You must reach the Tower of the Heavens in order to win the game.
"Cautions: Be sure to watch out for heavenly beings and traps."
This list was shorter than the last.
"Alright, let's go and find this 'Tower of the Heavens'," Reyna Lu, a girl known for her short height yet big heart.
"No need," butted in Lizzy. "I can already see it."
We all turned to face where Lizzy was looking when we spotted a very tall tower that towered basically into the "heavens".
"Wow," the majority of us breathed (including me).
But right then, a winged creature swooped in and grabbed Reyna!
"Reyna!" I screamed, running after the creature that had kidnapped the Black Rose. I admit, I had grown close to her in my time of being a Black Rose.
(Yay! I finally appeared! Nooo! Reyna's gone!)
The rest of the group followed suit, racing with all our strength.
Suddenly, Sharon realized something. The "angel" was headed toward the tower, and that the clouds were pulling us back. The only way to reach the tower was to fly. So, she told us.
Reyna was going to be okay.
Eleanor Lu-Reyna's younger sister-and I sighed in relief.
Right then, a strange thing occurred.
A bat flew right toward us.
It was brown.