Game 002: The Virus Game

Suddenly, the ringing stopped.
  Alexia cautiously drew out her phone and  turned it on, checking the screen. Her friends followed suit, making sure the virus was gone. Judging by the loud sound of ringing, the virus had been really powerful.
  As we turned on their phones, suddenly, a main menu appeared for an unfamiliar game.
  One of the Black Roses, Erin Randolph, nearly tried to ex-out  of that screen when Alexia suddenly felt a chill and yelled, "No! Don't do it!"
  Erin stopped his finger mid-touch when a person walking by (random person) touched the "x". Suddenly, the person collapsed and paled. His chest wasn't moving. Gradually, our health professionalist Henna Persimmon walked up to feel the man's pulse. She shook her head.
  The man was dead.

  "So let me get this straight," Sharon demanded. "So basically, if you try to exit the game, you die, and the only way to get our devices back in order is to play the game?"
  Alexia nodded. "That's the gist of it, at least."
  "How do you know this but not us?"
  "I don't know. I guess it's just a...gut feeling?"
  "You guess?! YOU GUESS?!?!?! WE ARE IN HUGE TROUBLE RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN ONLY SAY 'I GUESS'?!?!?!"
  "Well, at least I'm not clueless! If I didn't have that gut feeling, Erin would be dead by now!"
  "QUIET DOWN ALREADY!!!"
  This time, it was the second-in-command, Brandon Block yelling.
  "SHARON, DID YOU WANT ERIN TO DIE?!" Sharon shook her head. The two had been close friends since middle school, and had sworn to always protect each other no matter the cost.
  "ALEXIA! YOU SHOULD ALSO MIND YOUR TONGUE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO ARGUE WITH US TWENTY-FOUR SEVEN!" Shocked, Alexia nodded. Brandon wasn't usually that angry, and when he was, he got his entire surroundings quiet. Even the wind or waves seemed quiet. That was part of the reason why he was second-in-command. The other reason was because he was always careful with his words, saying them in a persuasive way to any person, depending on their personality.

  After a while of awkward silence, another Black Rose (what they call the members), Allan Anned, said, annoyed, "Alright, that's enough. We need to find a way to get our devices back to normal."
  We all knew what to do, but we didn't like it.
  "Let's play this game!" yelled Destiny Gred, nicknamed "Determination". We all nodded stiffly.