Game 006: Friend to be Found

"AHHHHH!!!"
This is the sound of Erin screaming at the top of his lungs (note: he has a really girly scream).
We all turned around, scared that something really frightening had attacked. We were right... And wrong at the same time.
The bat turned into a human-like form, similar to the horror the Black Roses had faced back in the previous realm. But what was peculiar about this vampire was that it was... Rubbing against Erin's side. Sharon growled.
This vampire was a boy, but acted almost like a pet, hugging the tense boy and rubbing his head on Erin's shoulder and arm. Anyone would understand Erin's discomfort, and also why Sharon growled. She most likely heard the rubbing.
Sharon looked like she was about to jump and kill the clingy bat boy when animal expert, Alissa Eraxor (you can pronounce it however. I just prefer ee-rax-or), put an arm forward to stop the enraged girl and said, "Don't touch him. He's a fruit bat. He won't harm us."
Even after she said that, Erin still looked stiff, until the boy suddenly stopped holding onto the now-relieved Erin. Then, he spoke:
"Hi! My name is Barry Blubberr and I come from the Dark Realm! I'm a fruit bat with a lot of excitement in life! Sorry if I scared you! My cousin looks exactly like me, so that's what probably gave you a fright..."
Barry blabbered on, but no one was paying attention to him. They were focused merely at the part he mentioned his cousin. That cousin may have been the one that killed Paris and Erica!
"-and I want to help make it up to you guys in my cousin's place by joining your group!" Barry concluded.
Honestly, even I was wary of the bat, but the group eventually got into an agreement. Just like that, we had another member.
But we would soon loose some more.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Hi! I'm back again, but possibly for the second-to-last time.😱
Anyhoo, I was writing this when I suddenly thought, What if there were beings from each realm that were to support the protagonists? And so, that was how I got the idea to add in sweet-ol-Barry! Also, if you have any questions regarding what Barry was explaining or why Barry was so clingy to Erin, ask in one of the comments and I'll try to read all questions so that way I can jot down the ones I believe to be reasonable and answer them in a Question/Answer thingy (sorry, I don't really care for specific names). Also, please vote so I have the will to write more stories like this one!
I nearly forgot!
If you are wondering why or how I'm being so specific about the dates, just search up online the day of the week is on the specific day! I had searched it up as well so that way I could be as factual as possible!
Also, I felt really confident in writing this story, feeling I had finally found the perfect story to write when all my other stories failed...
Again, anyhoo, I give special thanks to Dragonite7 for being the one to support me from the shadows all the time! Thanks a ton!
Again the same speech, if you didn't follow Dragonite7 still, then boy, you must be stubborn. FOLLOW THIS PERSON!!! *breaths in, breaths out*
Okay, that was a mental explosion.
Thanks a ton not just to Dragonite7, but to all the readers that have put up with my story so far! I hope to get at least a hundred views... Okay, never mind. That's too much. But, hey, I can still dream, right?
Love ya all! Stay cool, homies, and remember to comment, and hopefully vote! 😎
Just a quick sneak peek, if I get at least fifty votes, I'll try to find a way to make a story just for some certain somebodies in the near future...
Peace out!✨😁