Sickness 002: Trip to Junsen City

All William could see surrounding him were three things: dead bodies, the strange and disgusting aura, and buildings. However, he was unafraid. Wherever he walked, the aura seemed to part to make way for the boy. The reasoning for this was because he had a half-gene of Chu Ling. Because of this, he was given the ability to see, detect, and nullify all diseases, sicknesses, and viruses.
Because of his two different eye colors, he hid the red with black eye contacts so as to not be bugged by his classmates in school. Not just that, but it also helped hide his ability against diseases from others.
However, with the contact now off, he is able to use his ability to its full extent.
Suddenly, a shiver ran down William's spine. 'Oh no!' he thought anxiously. 'She must be in trouble!'
He had to do it.
He had to travel to his hometown, Junsen City.

William had already walked for about a couple hours when he found an open area clear of the putrid smog. He ran toward it, and burst out of the disgusting diseased area. He had found his way out of the city.
He had a backpack of materials in his bag, and he took out a pair of rocket shoes and strapped them to his feet. With that, he turned them on and sped in the direction of Junsen City, away from the dead city he had once called home.

Once he reached his hometown, he turned off his boosters and got out his rocket chair. It had the ability to fly and William's feet were really tired. He needed to be up in the air so as to be able to spot her...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:
Hello again! It's me, Vanguard16! Now, there might be a few questions you may be asking at the moment, for example, "Who is 'she'?" or "Aren't you making mistakes by saying 'we' instead of 'they'?"
I'll give you just a small hint to answer the second question. If I give a hint for the first one, I would be giving away the ending.
Okay, so the hint is that I am actually a member of the Black Roses (of course, only in the story), and I am watching from the sidelines. I am trying to focus mostly on the leaders here, so I won't really mention my character much.
If you have any other questions, please comment and if you like this story, please vote!
Also, if you haven't done so already and you see this as an opportunity, follow Dragonite7! This person had supported me throughout my time of typing and had been the one to suggest this app to me. This person will most likely follow you back, as well, so if you're looking for followers, follow Dragonite7!
If you are Dragonite7, I give you special thanks for always being there for me! You are a one-of-a-kind supporter that I won't usually get! Thanks a ton! You are definitely a king! ✨🍙🍛💯 *onigiri (rice ball) and curry cannot compare to how great Dragonite7 is. 100% sure*
-Vanguard16 😊