✘ Chapter 1: The Meeting~ ✘

Your POV

"I can't believe I'm in London!" You exclaimed, twirling around in excitement. The bottom of your dress expanded.

You had come here to pursue your dream of acting. In America, it wasn't working out, so you came somewhere new.

You grabbed your suitcases and other (extremely heavy) luggage. There was no employee around, so you asked the nearest strangers for directions. You tapped one on the shoulder and they both turned around. You knew who they were as soon as they turned.

"Oh my gosh! Dan and Phil?!" You shouted.
"Ayy," Dan said, saluting. "You found us."

"You guys are my inspiration!" You squealed.
"Thanks." They said in unison.

Afterward, you asked them for directions to the Brick Hotel.

"You don't want to go there," Phil told you, "They have bedbugs."
"Yea," Dan nodded. "Actually--" He turned to Phil, smirking, "Do you want to come to our apartment instead?"
"I would love to!" You smiled.
"Okay then. And before you leave, what's your name?" Dan asked, while Phil was writing down their address.
"It's (y/n)." You told them.
"That's a pretty name." Phil said, handing you the address.
"Thanks," You replied, trying not to blush. You put the address in your purse and walked off.

-------------
A/N: Hope you liked this chapter!!! Sorry it's so short, next chapter will be much longer. Anyway, cya guys! ♡