✘ Chapter 15: Reunion With All The Wrong People (Part 3) ✘

Music - Cancer by MCR (Love this song o◇o)

-----

Phil's POV ((OOOH PHILLIP))
I walked out of the airport, used to all of the sounds of the city life. Even at night everyone seemed to be bustling.
It's gross how everyone loves being outside all the time. ((actually me))

I can't wait for (y/n) to get out. I wonder if she's told anyone yet? Oh well. I'll probably kidnap her anyway. But first I need a disguise, because she always knows it's me.

((A/N: pHILLIPPE 
ITS TIME TO STOP
I will make you my mANSERVANT IF YOU DONT STOP HARASSING READER))

I snuck to where nobody could see me. Pulling an outfit out of my bags, I checked to make sure nobody was watching me before I changed.

Your POV
You stepped out of the airport in a rush, trying not to push others out of the way, though. You could not believe your ears that Phil had followed you. You couldn't see him but part of you knew that you weren't safe anymore and that he was watching you leave.

You knew you were fucked.

(Magical timeskip brought to you by the "What Happened to Dan Howell?" miniseries)

Phil's POV
I stepped out, looking like a totally different person. "Well, it's not a bad change." I heard someone say, and turned around sharply to see a man with a brown fringe and a painted smile.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Yeah, shocking, huh? You're glad I haven't killed you yet." He continued, stepping forward.

"What are you doing here, Dan?" I asked with a hint of shock bubbling in my voice. "I thought you were dead."

"I almost died, yeah."

"How? I mean, how are you alive?"

He ignored my question. "I want to help you. We could be buddies again."

"What?" I replied, almost a hiss. "You think after what happened, after all we did, well, YOU did, that we would be friends again?"

Dan sighed. I knew at that point that he was 3 seconds away from snapping, so I didn't say any more of my harsh thoughts.

"Fine." I said after a long silence. "But what are we gonna do about (y/n)?"

"I was thinking we could kill her." Dan said with a smirk. I flinched a bit at his psychotic grin.

"Why? And how?"

"Well, she's probably spilled about us to someone. We could end her really quick, or slowly. But we need an act." Dan turned away, adding, "We need to pretend to be someone else, in order to convince her that we aren't bad people. So we can end her without her realizing exactly what we came for."

"Okay," I nodded. "When do we start?"

"Right now." Dan started to walk away, and I followed.