✘ Chapter 3: Crazy Murderous Dan omfg~ ✘

"I'm gonna die here, aren't i?" You whimpered. Dan and Phil nodded in unison, and you started to tear up.

"Hey, don't cry!" Dan came up to you. "It's gonna be okay.."

He put his hand close to your face. You bit it...hard. ((omfg XD))

"OW!" Dan yelled, grabbing his hand. "You little shit!"

He slapped you before you could do anything else and stomped out of the room.

"Tough break, eh?" Phil muttered.

You glared at him angrily.

"Hey, don't get mad at me!" Phil looked surprised. "This was Dan's idea!"

"Untie me!!" You repeated.

"Fine, fine. But don't tell Dan or he'll get mad at me...and cut me again." Phil said, coming towards you.

"Cut you? Again?" You asked in shock. "You've done this before?!"

"Yea...but the last girl wasn't as pretty as you." Phil smiled. You couldn't help but blush.

"Well, what happened to her?" You asked with worry.

"Honestly, I don't know. Dan just said he got rid of her..." Phil told you. "Wait...oh my god. I think he killed her!"

You looked at him with an odd expression. "Really? What else did you think? That they went out to get some tea?!"

"Why would I think Dan's a murderer?" Phil asked you, untying you.

"Because he's crazy!" You yelled, hearing footsteps.

"Oh shit," You whispered to him, "You better go back! He's coming!"

But before you could say anything else, Dan burst into the room, holding a butcher knife and a strange syringe.

"What the fuck were you doing?!" Dan glared at Phil.

"Nothing! Nothing, I swear!" Phil yelled, stepping away from you.

"You were untying her, weren't you?!" Dan shouted.

"No.." Phil looked guilty. He scratched his arm.

"Are you fucking serious...get out." Dan said, pushing Phil to the door.

"Fine, fine!!! But Karma, my dear boy." Phil yelled on his way out.

Dan slammed the door shut behind him and locked it. "Now then," He smirked, "It's just you and me."