✘ Chapter 16: Reunion With All The Wrong People (Part 4) ✘

Music: Bulls In The Bronx by Pierce The Veil (my favorite song!)
-----
Your POV

Walking across the street, you sighed. Putting your phone up to your face in the dim light, you dialed Ashley. It rang and rang, before the voicemail turned on. You sighed. Even though you hated to be put on voicemail, you loved Ashley's, because you recorded it with her.

You heard Ashley say, Hey, it's Ashley. Sorry I didn't answer, I'm away from the phone right now, so gimme a call back, love. and then heard her gasp as you laughed softly in the background. The voicemail ended, and you started to speak.

"Hey Ash, it's (y/n). I just wanted to let you know that I'm here in America. Call me back whenever you get the time. Love ya, boo."

You hung up.

You started to walk again, but before you got too far you got a strange text from an unknown number.

252-7530: Hey y/n.

You paused and looked all around you, but didn't see anyone on their phone except an elderly lady and what looked like her son. You shrugged.

Y/n: Um, who is this?

252-7530: Your love xoxo

Now you were really confused. You sat by a park bench a few feet away from the elderly woman and middle-aged boy and leaned in to see what they were doing. You couldn't see much, except that they were texting someone.

Y/n: Tell me who you really are.

252-7530: I'm nearby.

You gave a dirty look to the lady, because you suspected her. But when she turned in your direction, she didn't look like the type of person who would even know how to turn on a phone. No offence, lady.

She gave you the exact look back, and you heard her mutter to the son, "Kids these days. Always so rude." before shuffling slowly over to the bathroom, cane in palm.

You sighed and turned to leave. Whoever this person was, they would probably stop texting on their own.

But when you left, you didn't notice the old lady staring at you through the bathroom window.

-----

A/N: I originally published this way longer and better. It was about 1,000 words and I was really proud of it. But today when I checked it, it got rid of most of the chapter ??

This happens to me a lot and makes me angry but it's okay, I'll manage.

By the way please stop calling the number at night, most of the time when you guys call is like 2 am and I need my beauty sleep xD

"Beauty sleep" more like ugly sleep but whatever

HAH IM SUCH A COMEDIAN

Anyway sorry for the super short and bad chapter, again the first was way better but apparently didn't save. Oh well, I'll probably redo this chapter again anyway.

That's pretty much all I have to say! Share your input in the comments. Who do you think is the person or people behind the weird texts? Who was that old lady? Let me know what you think.

Love you my little black butterflies ❤️

xoxoC