✘ Chapter 2: The Apartment~ ✘

Your POV

You walked off, waiting to be in their apartment in person.

~le time skip, provided to you by phan corporations~

You looked at the clock after finishing dinner. "6pm?" You smiled. "I think it's a good time to go now."
You got up after giving the waitress a small tip. Not exactly in a rush, you jogged to the sidewalk to catch a taxi.
When you got one, you took the address out of your purse and read it aloud. The taxi driver nodded, bringing you to your location.

"Thanks," You smiled at the taxi driver. You payed him and stepped out, in awe at the beautiful scenery around you. There were flower beds lined up, small trees next to the apartments, and tall buildings far away from each other, but not too much. It reminded you of your past home in Chicago.

((Btw please don't yell at me, idk how apartment complexes are cuz I've never been in one))

You walked into the apartment complex. "Hello?" You rang the bell on the front desk, and a short Spanish woman came up. "Hello. What room?" She asked in a very polite tone.
"Oh, I'm just visiting room 15." You smiled back to her.
"Alright, then." She handed you a small golden key. You thanked her and walked up to the second floor.
"13, 14..aha, 15." You counted. You put the key in and opened the door. Dan was nowhere to be seen, but Phil was playing video games on tv.

"Oh, hey (y/n)!" He turned and waved. "Sorry if it's a mess in here, Dan is about to clean up."
"Oh, it's okay." You answered, sitting next to him. "Can I play?"
"Sure." He said.

~another time skip...brought to you by Phil playing video games~

"I'm tired..." You rubbed your eyes.
"Me too." Phil agreed.

You turned off the tv, yawning. Suddenly, Dan burst in the room, shouting "THE ROOM IS CLEAN GUYS!!!"

"IM TIRED!!!" Phil shouted back, getting off the couch.

"Oh my god," You told them, "You guys are like children.."

"So?" They replied in unison.
"Well, I'm going to bed. 'Night." Phil said, going to his room.
"'Night." You and Dan said.
"I'm going to bed too." You yawned, laying on the couch.
--------------------

You woke up...not on the couch. You were in a strange room, tied to a chair.

"What the hell--" You tried desperately to move, but the ropes around you were too tight.

"Finally, your awake." A voice rung from the other side of the room. You saw Dan sitting at a table.

"Untie me!!" You screamed.
"Mm...how about no." You turned again, seeing Phil next to him.

"What the HELL IS GOING ON?!?" You yelled.

"(Y/n), oh, sweet (y/n)..." Dan shook his head. "You don't get it."
"Get what?" You whimpered.
"That you're gonna be stuck here for a long time." Phil glared evilly at you.

They both did evil laughs, and continued to stare as you tried to untie yourself.

✘ Troubled Love ♡ Yandere Dan And Phil x Reader ♡ ✘ (Wattys2017 Entry)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें