✘ Chapter 4: Fruit~ ✘

He put the knife next to your face. "You see this?" He smiled.

"Duh," You said with sass, "It's being dangled right next to me, thank you very much."

Dan replied by cutting your cheek. You squealed in pain.

"Don't sass me." He whispered in your ear, and went back to the table.

"Your crazy if you think you can just keep me down here!" You said, your hands balling into fists. You pounded them on the chair, and Dan gave you an angry glare.

"I can do whatever I want, (y/n). Like kill Phil if he tries to free you again." Dan smirked at you, and you scowled in return.

"He wasn't trying to free me!" You yelled. "He was trying to untie me so I wouldn't become crazy like you!"

"Watch yourself," Dan raised his knife. "Who has this? Me. Who uses it? Me. So you better tone it down."

He was scaring you now, so you just teared up and kept your mouth shut.

Dan's POV ((Oh yay))

I watched as (y/n) tried to free herself. It was pathetic. At least the last girl just gave up immediately. Sure, I killed her, but it was easy.

This one's gonna be a challenge. At least soon she'll be lying dead so I can throw her in a dumpster so I don't have to see her rot.

"Shut up." I said, when she started grunting in frustration.

"I'm hungry," She muttered in reply. I took an apple out of my pocket.

"Here," I said, and threw it at her. It hit her in the head and fell onto her lap.

"Ow.." She whimpered.

I laughed, and she glared angrily at her. I took my knife out.

"Don't use it." She scowled. "Also, I might need free hands to eat this."

"No, you won't." I said, and started to walk to her. I grabbed the apple and put it in her face.

"Eat." I said.

Your POV

"Eat." Dan said.

"Eww it's rotten!" You yelled.

"Eat." He repeated, this time in a harsher tone.

"No." You whined, turning your head.

"Fine. Stay hungry, then. I don't fucking care." Dan mumbled, throwing the rotten apple onto your lap...hard.

"Why are you acting like this?" You whimpered. Dan turned to you and said, "What?"

You prepared yourself to get hit or cut again, but it never happened. Dan sat on the floor.

"Ever since...what happened with Cat..." Dan started rocking back and forth.

"What...you mean Catrific?" You asked, and he nodded. "What happened?"

"I accidentally....ran her over.." Dan looked down. You gasped.

"Ever since, everyone has hated me. And I became...angry." He looked at you.

"I-I...lost my channel..." He continued. You couldn't believe your ears. Danisnotonfire is now...finished with?!

"So I started going crazy...especially to Phil. I'm always mean to him..because he still has a job..." Dan shuddered. "But who cares about me?! Except freaks!!!"

"I care..." You whispered, and he heard you.

"Wait...you do?!" He gasped.

"I-I...yeah.." You looked down. He got up and hugged you.

"Can you...please...untie me? It hurts..." You whimpered. You were talking about the ropes on you, which were starting to hurt.

"Yea...you can go too, but I have to be with you. Also, don't tell anyone about this, or.." Dan said, then grabbed the knife and pretended to slit his throat.

"Okay..." You smiled. He smiled back at you.