✘ Chapter 10: Back Into The Lion's Den ✘

Music: The Carpal Tunnel of Love by Fall Out Boy (yes, again, not matching the story, but I love this song c;) ^^^
-----
"How??" You asked.

Dan started to laugh. He kept laughing. You weren't amused.

"What?" You angrily said. Dan pointed to a camera.

"I'm kidding. Phil isn't dead."

"Then where is he?!"

"On the couch, passed out."

You sighed in relief. Dan came close to you. He looked angry.

"Do you love him more than me?" He asked.

"Huh?" You looked puzzled.

He dug his knife into your leg. "Do...you...love...HIM...MORE...THAN....ME?"  With every word, the knife went deeper. You screamed and struggled.

"Let me go!!" You yelled.

"You aren't gonna give up, are you?" Dan smirked. He put the knife down. "No matter what I do, you only scream, or struggle, or..flinch.."

You winced as he picked the knife back up. "I'm going to make it so you do way more than that." He said. "I'm gonna chop each piece off of you, one by one..."

You looked very worried now. "Maybe I'll start with your eyes....so you can't see anyone but me. Or maybe your legs, so you can't run away..." At the end of the sentence, he laughed. "This will be tricky, though, because you're so tough. Or," He put the knife close to your face and you made a small wimper. "You used to be."

"No," You said. "You won't. And....people will find out. You'll go to jail.."

"Do you think I care?" He murmured. "At least I won't have anyone like you sassing me around."

"You'll go to Hell," You continued, ignoring him. "And God will never love you."

Dan laughed. "I don't care. I never loved him, anyway, so it doesn't matter." He pulled off one side of the white wallpaper, and it revealed stone, with a satanic symbol in the middle, smeared on with what looked like blood.

"Did you...did you do that?" You asked, and he nodded.

"I have a plan!" He exclaimed. "You're gonna be with me in Hell."

"No, I'm good! Unlike you," You spat. He stuck his knife very close to your throat, and you flinched.

"I'm gonna FORCE YOU," He said, twisting his head at an angle, "TO KILL SOMEONE."

"What?!" You gasped.

"Someone... pfft. I'm gonna force you to kill Phil." Dan smiled.

"I would never!" You exclaimed.

"You would," Dan answered, "If you found out a secret he's been hiding."

"What secret?" You asked.