✘ Epilogue ✘

Song: Cancer by My Chemical Romance (aaaA I CRY EVERYTIME I HEAR IT)
-----

3rd person ??

You were taken to the emergency room. Not dead yet, luckily, but the knife was still plunged in you and you were losing blood quickly. The doctors stitched you up with all they had, and luckily your wound would heal.

The doctor said you were lucky. The knife barely missed your heart, and if it were one inch deeper, it would have fractured an artery.

You sighed with relief. You were gonna live.

Meanwhile, Dan and Phil were taken to prison. They wouldn't be harming anyone for a while yet.

You were able to attend the reunion. Your friends all missed you and were shocked to hear about what happened.

You moved in with your mother, who wouldn't stop nagging. You didn't mind, though, as she loved you and would keep you safe. You got a cat named Burrito and a chinchilla named Dusty. Your mom hated pets. (Especially Dusty, who would always try to jump on her.)

You would live a very happy life. You became famous after you shared your story, and would become an icon around the globe. You loved what you did and how you helped people.

Everything seemed like it would be great. And everything was great. Great, until.....the event happened.

-----

A/N: DUN DUN DUN
So here's the epilogue for Troubled Love! I had so much fun writing it and seeing what you all had to say about it.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported me and things like that. Without you guys, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I started writing this back in early/mid 2016 (but got the idea in November 2015!) and have been working on it for about a year and a half. This has probably been one of my longest worked-on books ever.

This contained a lot of things based from stuff I've read on other Yandere! x Readers I've really liked over the years. I thought of incorporating the main "yandere" characteristic but giving it a sort of twist (like y/n escaping with Phil, Phil turning out to betray y/n when he sides with Dan, etc etc). You guys seemed to really enjoy it which I find great.

I also wanted to add some phan, but I didn't get around to it and with the main plot already confusing as is, it would probably add way more confusion so sorry about that. Maybe if I make a sequel I'll add some phan.

Do I make a sequel ?? Let me know if you really want one!! I'll be happy to make one if you all want it.

I think that's all I have to say! I just wanted to say thanks, again, for all you guys' support throughout the book. It really helped me.

If I write a sequel, I'll definitely post about it here. Again, let me know if you want it xD

Love you my little black butterflies ❤️

xoxoC