✘ Chapter 12: The Talk with Ashley ✘

Music: The Fox's Wedding (oops I forgot who it's by...and I haven't seen the video all the way through so if it's inapropriate don't blame me)
-----
"You....you.." You didn't know what to say. You knew something bad was going to happen, but not like this...

"Let's go," Phil muttered. When you didn't move, he repeated it, but louder. "Let's go!!"

"No." You said coldly. Suddenly, Dan let out a splutter and coughed up blood. You winced.

"Well, I'm leaving. And you're coming too, whether you like it or not." Phil tried to grab your hand, but you pulled away. He grunted angrily.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care," You told him bravely. "Coward."

He pulled out the knife and stabbed your hand. You yelped.

"Listen to me," He yelled. "It's not safe here. YOU HAVE TO GO. I'm doing this for your safety!"

He then picked you up without another word. You struggled, but he had a firm grip. He carried you down to the front door.

"Leave. And don't tell a soul." Phil said, and added as a warning: "Or else I will hunt you down. And don't think I'm lying."

You've never seen him act this way before. He's never been this violent, nor angry. But you nodded; one person coming after you was bad enough, but two was even more disastrous.

But as you left, you felt like you SHOULD tell someone. After all, what could he possibly do?

~ timeskip brought to you by Stabbing Hand knife company ~

"Hey, Ashley!" You said over the phone. It felt good to talk to one of your school friends.

"Oh, hi, y/n! We haven't talked in some time; how are you?"

"I'm great! How about you?"

"I've been great. Did I tell you that I'm pregnant?"

"Really? That's amazing!"

The maid came into your hotel room and started to clean. She smiled and waved. You returned the friendly gesture.

"Yea. There's a reunion going on in a few days. Would you like to come?"

You frowned. "I can't. I'm in London."

"Really?? Oh, I've always wanted to go to London! How has it been so far?"

You wanted to tell her about Dan and Phil, the experiences, the pain.... but you couldn't. You remembered what Phil said and you were plenty fearful.

"It's been amazing. I've been to so many places and have seen so many things!"

"Cool! Well, I gotta go. Jenny is over and she's been making such a fuss over her break up. Talk to you later!"

"Alright, bye!" You hung up.

The maid left. You sighed.

Hopping on your bed, you turned on your favorite video game, "ねこねこ可愛いちゃん". (Neko Neko Kawaii-chan)

As you played, you remembered more and more of your experiences back home. Maybe you should go to that reunion. It might be what you need.