✘ Chapter 14: Reunion With All The Wrong People (Part 2) ✘

Music: Memories by Panic! At The Disco

-----

You got on the airplane. You were so excited; you would finally be away from all of the drama that was going on, and you got to see your friends for the first time in years. You sat down next to an elderly couple, who started talking to you excitedly about a bingo game in America that had big prizes. You were friendly to them, but you weren't paying very much attention, as your mind was focused on Ashley and Jenny, the baby, and the reunion...

Then you remembered. You remembered Ashley's boyfriend. He was very flirty. You shuttered. Last time you were at Ashley's, he tried to flirt with you. Nuh uh, you thought, not anymore, Jeremy.

The pilot said there would be a delay, and you groaned. The elders next to you fell asleep, and you were stuck with the lady's head resting on your shoulder. Turning on your phone, you took a picture with the dog filter on, capturing both you and the lady.

You laughed, and she woke up, slightly startled. She looked at the picture and laughed too, exclaiming "Teenagers!" before falling asleep again, this time not on you.

You fell asleep shortly later, not realizing that Phil sat in the chair behind you.

- Timeskip brought to you by Teenagers Unlimited ;) -

When you woke up, you heard the lady and an unusually familiar voice sounding from behind you speaking about American adventures. You thought nothing of it and yawned sleepily, slowly drifting off again. Suddenly, the pilot boomed over the speaker, "Departing in 5 minutes."

"Already?" You asked to yourself, not aware that you had spoken aloud.

"Mhm. Well, sugar, you were out cold for a long time." The lady murmured, and her husband nodded in agreement.

You rubbed your eyes. How long did you really sleep?

When it was time to depart, you felt a bit sad as you would miss the nice old couple you sat by. But oh well. You knew you would probably cross paths with them again someday.

The lady turned to you. "Well, goodbye dear. Have fun at your little reunion."

You paused. How the heck did she know that you were going to a reunion? You never did tell her, or at least had any memory of doing so. You looked at her suspiciously as she grabbed her bags, and when she was about to get off, you asked, "How did you know I was going to a reunion?"

She gazed at you in awe. She paused for a brief moment, then said, "That delightful young man behind you told me. I thought you were going there together."

"Wait, huh?" You turned, but you saw nobody. Now everyone was confused.

"He was just there--" The lady murmured. "Oh, well. He must have already left."

"What did he look like?" You asked her.

"Well, he had black hair and--" She started to tell you, but when she mentioned black hair you already knew who she was talking about.

"Did he tell you his name?" You said, almost in a furious yell. The woman looked almost hurt, and you felt bad, but you had to know.

"Look, I really have to go, dear..." She changed the subject. You repeated the question less harshly. Finally she sighed and said, "He said not to tell you. But since you seem like such a nice girl, I guess you should know. His name was Phil, and--"

You gasped loudly. "No.."

She looked at you. "What?"

But before anything could happen, you rushed to grab your bags and ran off the plane as fast as you could. He could NOT find you.

~~~

A/N: hELLO
Since I haven't updated in awhile, I made this chapter longer than usual.
I started on this a super long time ago but, until now, wasn't able to finish.
But, I hope you still enjoyed! Bye <3