Chapter 1: what the fuck!?

Your POV:
'I swear school is a bitch. Everyone hates me cause I like anime!? What the shit is that! Well I guess I have a little problem... Maybe that's why mom made me move out.. Ughh. Well problem or not I'm still gonna watch it!' I thought as I finally saw my apartment. I unlocked the door and walked in as quick as I could to avoid that perv neighbor. I immediately go straight for my laptop to watch the greatest anime in the world. When the episode finally loaded I got comfy. I'm halfway through the episode when the screen goes white. "Fucking shit." I curse while trying to get the episode to continue. I kept trying until I just stop and stare at the screen like a weirdo, (a/n: sorry) until I see a animated hand coming out of the screen and I scream "WHAT THE FUCK!!" the hand then grabs me and pulls me into the screen and I black out after hearing a women's voice.
*~short time skip~*
I wake up with a start and immediately look around to see I'm not at my house anymore. Everything was animated and I look down to see I'm also animated.

Narrators POV:
Now normally a person would be freaked out but you were excited as fuck. And why is that? It was because you realized that you were in an anime and being an otaku you were happy to see your dream come true.