Chapter 29: Dolls. Fucking Dolls.

Your POV:
I wonder if pinki pie is coming over. I do have the ring so she might no- "CIELLLLLLLLL~!" the little shit screamed as she ran to strangle ciel. After almost suffocating ciel she said, "Here this is for you! Open it okay I can't wait!" Isn't the person who you give the gift to suppose to say that? Ciel opened the box to find a new eye patch that was embroided with fake pink diamonds. Ciel looked disgusted and gave a forced smile. Elizabitch squealed and said," Oh I knew you would like it but sadly I have to go mother doesn't know I left, but first I wanna take a ride with (Y/N) into town." I looked at her with the wtf face and she smiled and grabbed my arm. "Okayyy we'll be leaving now!" Then she dragged me into her carriage and closed the door. She didn't say anything until we got to town where she said, "what are you still doing at my fiances mannor? You are such a burden to my ciel so why don't you do us a favor and just leave. Kay thanks." She opened the door and looked at me with a evil smirk. "Oh did I not make myself clear? I said leave. Leave my carriage, my fiances manor, better yet just leave my town!" She said while pointing out the door. I swear, at this point even the devil would be scared of me. I am about to rip this bitches head off but instead I just jumped out of the carriage. I walked away from there only to find myself in an ally. I started to walk back home when a rag covered my mouth and everything became hazy. Black spots started to cover my vision and I heard a voice say, "my....fair....lady."

Ciel's POV:
This is awful! Lizzy came back and said how she lost (Y/N) in town and that she looked everywhere but couldn't find her. I have to find my sister. "Sebastian come were going to go look for (Y/N)." I said and headed towards the door but lizzy stopped me and said, "What if she just skipped town and didn't say." I looked at her with a glare and said, "(Y/N) would never leave without saying goodbye." And with that we left. Sebastian brought Pluto with us and said he was going to search London for her. I was walking with the stupid mutt and let him smell a piece of cloth from (Y/N)'s outfit and he started running towards another dog. "Oh come on you really have to start looking for a mate now?"  I screamed at the dog. Then grell appeared out of nowhere and stared talking about William the reaper. "Oh brat how is my beloved (Y/N)?!" He said and I growled, "she went missing and thanks to you keeping up my time she can be hurt!" I yelled at him and he froze and went serious. "(Y/N)'s missing?" He asked. Then Pluto started to bark and ran to somewhere and I chased him only to see him go through a window of a store.
•~timeskip~•
Both me and grell walked into a room where a young girl was. Grell immediately attacked as I tried to stop him but he cut through her and she fell with hay spilling out of the cut. A man suddenly appeared and said that she was a prototype. The then sang, "build it up with iron and steel, iron and steel, iron and steel, build it up with iron and steel, My... Fair... Ladyhe disappeared and other little girls came out. Grell tried to cut them but couldn't. Knowing I wouldn't get far trying to fend off the girls I ran ahead. I will find you. (Y/N).

Your POV:
"Wake up my fair lady, I need you awake." I heard someone say. I opened my eyes but I could move or speak. I heard a chuckle and I move my eyes to the figure above me. "I bet your wondering why you can't move, or speak. Well my dear you see that syringe over there. That can make anyone paralyzed temporarily." He drugged me?! He chuckled and left. I looked around only to see a bunch of dolls. THAT MOTHER FUCKING SHIT STEALING LITTLE BITCH! why dolls?! They're so creepy. "hey." An unknown voice called out. I looked to my side only to see a girl about ciel's age. She had long red hair and dull red eyes, she looked extremely tired and she had a sympathetic smile on her face. "Are you alright? I'm Emma linen I've been prisoner too drocell for two years, but have faith something tells me you'll make it." Emma said, but as soon as she finished the doors swung open. "(Y/N)!" a little earl yelled out. He smiled and ran to hug me but was stopped by my body floating in the air. I knew what was going to happen so with all my force I summoned my sword and cut the wires, I fell and landed in the arms of Sebastian and with my last bit of strength I threw the sword to hit drocell on the roof beam. "C-ciel. B-bring emma with us." I said and blacked out.
•~timeskip~•

Narrator POV:
It was morning now and the drug had finally wore off. You heard the door bell ring and you went to answer it only to find lady Elizabeth there with a scowl, "You? What are you doing here?! I thought I told you to leave this town you bloody whore!" She screamed. "ELIZABETH! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO (Y/N) LIKE THAT!" ciel screamed from behind me. "It was you. You were responsible for (Y/N) getting kidnapped! That's it our engagement is over!" Ciel said as Elizabeth cried and ran away. You smiled at ciel and put something in his hand and whispered, "happy birthday." Then you walled away to find emma who was going to be working here. Slowly ciel opened his hand to see a necklace. He smiled as he put it on and went to see his party.

(A/N: I'm soooo sorry this update was late but my weekend was very busy and I couldnt update. Anways here it is and enjoy. K baiii😆)