Chapter 27: Pictures and Vagina Jokes

Your POV:
I'm in ciel's office and so are the other servants. They look like they just got caught from stealing something. "So young master you wanted to speak with us about something?" Mey- rin finally spoke up. "Yes I have a little job I have the three of you to take care of." Ciel answered the servants started to talk about how they were gonna still have a job. Then ciel started taking about the camera but I zoned out looking at the window. I felt like someone was here. I walked closer to it when I see something or someone move in the bushes. I didn't even realize the servants left until ciel said, "(Y/N) you seem distracted are you alright?" I turned to face him and said, "I think someone's here." Then I left and found nick, "hey nick I want you to ke-" "sorry (Y/N) but I can't cause I have to go to a big reaper meeting. Im sorry, I'll bring you something back!" He interrupted and jumped out the window. I went to my room and started to clean up since someone was in here earlier. Everything looks so ransacked.
•~timeskip~•
I was walking around when I bumped into lau, "hello again I am going to need your help with something." He said and ran mao grabbed me and pulled me into the bathroom a moment later I walk out wearing a short ass dress that was white and had red flowers on it

" He said and ran mao grabbed me and pulled me into the bathroom a moment later I walk out wearing a short ass dress that was white and had red flowers on it

I felt so embarrassed and I look to see lau, bard and finny getting a nosebleed. My boobs were way too big and kind of popped out of my dress. They made me sit down on the rail. Soon enough I saw Sebastian walk in with Paul Jones. As soon as he saw me he stopped. 10...9....8....7....6....5....4....3...2...1 yes! We got it. He was still standing there and I decided I wanted to tease him so I started opening my legs and leaned forward with a fake blush on my face. Sebastian immediately got a nosebleed and our guest looked like he got a boner. Sebastian noticed and ran to me, grabbed me and dragged me to my room and threw me my original dress and said, "it's not good to tease demons" he then pinned me to my bed and started to kiss my neck, "Sebastian what are you doi-mhhh" he interrupted me by kissing me on the lips. I kissed back and then pulled away. "You should really get to that interview." He only nodded and left. I changed and fell asleep. I woke up with a start when I look around I notice im not in my room anymore. "Where the fuck am I?" I get up and start for the door only to find out its locked. Then I head for the windows but they are locked too. I am seriously thinking about breaking through one of the windows. Yea I am on 3.... 2...1, "I'm sorry my princess for having to bring you here but it was my masters orders." I turned around to see Claude standing at the door. "Oh shit I'm in the trancy manor." I mumbled and Claude said, "his majesty would like to see you in his office." I nodded and we made our way to alois's office. When we walked in alois looked up and said with a smirk, "well well if it isn't the little phantomhive whore." Oh hell nah, "who the fuck are you calling a whore, bitch if your vagina were a game it would be rated E for everyone." I said and I heard a deep chuckle behind me. Oh shit I just made Claude laugh. Alois looked angry and said, "I'm not a woman!" I smirked and said, "oh really because you seem like quite the little pussy to me." "CLAUDE THIS IS AN ORDER KILL HER NOW!" Claude looked at me guilty and then responded, "your highness if you do this you are declaring war with hell." "ARE YOU TALKING BACK I SAID KILL HER!" He screamed. Claude looked back at me and said, "I'm sorry princess." Then he lunged at me. "I'm sorry, SAC! WHITE STORM!" There was a huge white flash and my appearance changed. Now I had long plae green hair, pale green eyes and was dressed in a Victorian black dress. My umbrella was a sword if I closed it. "Claude don't worry I have a solution!" He looked at me confused but nodded. I turned to face alois. I used my power the white storm had to offer in order to knock him out. Claude was about to freak out but I smiled softly and said, "Don't worry he will just be out for a while. But I will ask you if you can take me home." He nodded and carried me using his super strength and speed to get me home. I thanked him and he blushed and left without a single word. Oh well I am tired. Oh shit sebastian. I run inside and go to the dark room to see the picture of sebastian. I found it on the counter and see that im right next to sebastian. I smile to think sebastian cares deeply for me. I go to sleep happy.

(A/N: OK so I am going to start updating every Thursday or Friday because I might have time on those two days. Anyway here's episode 9 and I know claude and alois aren't suppose to be there but come on I doubt I will continue writing into the second season. Stay tuned for more. K baiii😆)