Chapter 30: Purple Head

Your POV:
"So they got hanged but their alive." I asked the head of Scotland yard dude and he said, "I don't have to answer you woman!" I frowned and read the note on the bodies. After talking for a while ciel said, "come now sebastian, (Y/N)." I nodded and followed. We made our way to the Indian settlement and some rude ass dude bumped into me and said, "that hurt! Ugh, you fiend I cracked a rib! I might die from this!" I looked at him and gave him the 'you got to be fucking kiding me' look. Some of his pals came and said things like what happened? Or what a terrible injury! Saying I should pay him. I deadpanned and said, "ciel can I kick their ass now." He chuckled and nodded. Then the Indian dude grabbed me and said, "look girly you can pay me with money or your body." I rose my eyebrow and kicked him back and pulled up my hood in disgust. He got up and started saying how the English men are bad and stuff like that, he took out a knife and was about to hit me when someone said, "Excuse me! I'm looking for this Indian woman, perhaps you gentlemen have seen her around here." He walked toward us with a white haired dude behind him. The guy holding the knife said, "who the hell are you? Stay out of this!" " oh my are you fellas having a duel? Agni defeat the English men." Prince soma said and agni walked forward and began to strike at me. I doged and hit his vital point on his blessed arm. He looked shocked and said, "how could you hit me?" I pulled down my hood and said, "you know where I come from its not really polite to hit a lady." He gasped and prince soma ordered him to stop. "Thanks but I will punish these men for attacking me with no good reason." He didn't object and in a blink of an eye all the men were down. They apologized and left.
•~timeskip~•
We got back to the town house and prince soma and agni walked in and begged my forgiveness. I smiled and said, "don't worry about it. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." Agni blushed and said, "this is prince soma asman kahdar. And I am agni." I smiled and for some reason they stayed. The next morning I stayed in my room until it was time for ciel's fencing lesson. I am his tutor because the sword thing was kinda my style. We where practicing and ciel got pissed because of prince soma and challenged him to a duel. When ciel was about to win when agni stepped in. Then ciel ordered me to win in a battle against agni. We took our positions and he launched at me. I blocked all his attacks and landed seven hits in a second. He looked surprised and ps (prince soma) started to praise me. After that whole incident we made dinner with the help of all the servants and after the whole dinner fiasco I followed ciel and said, "hey ciel I'm leaving and I won't come back." Ciel turned and looked shocked, "why? Did I do something? Did Sebastian do something? I promise whatever it is we can fix it." He said his eyes tearing up. I smiled and hugged him. "Why would you go through so much trouble for a servant. Even if you act like we're nothing I'm pretty sure you would miss us servants if we died. Oh and I'm not leaving but I wanted to see how you would act if I left." I said while walking away. When everyone was asleep me and Sebastian waited on the roof to see agni leaving without his prince so we got ciel and prince S to follow.

(A/N: I am so late😵 sorry sorry sorry but here is episode 13. Its a bit short but please enjoy. Stay tuned for more! K baiii😆)