Chapter 13: I COULD BE A SUPER HERO

Narrators POV:
Ciel and Sebastian were still looking at you in awe when you suddenly yelled out, " HOLY SHIT I COULD BE A SUPER HERO!!!" At your sudden outburst ciel and Sebastian looked at you confused, "so miss (Y/N) what exactly are you?" Sebastian questioned (Y/N) but before she could answer there was a little voice that yelled out "we can answer that!" They looked around to see a two little girls floating in the air. One had pinkish white hair with ocean blue eyes and dressed in a black and white dress the other had auburn colored hair with ruby eyes and wore a black and red dress. Oh and they both had cat ears so of course Sebastian was enjoying them here. Ciel... Not so much. "WHAT IN BLOODY HELL ARE YOU!?" ciel screamed at the two girls that had just popped out. You were also surprised at their presence but didn't yell. The girls just giggled at ciel and floated over to you. "Princess we finally found you!!" They cheered at the same time. You looked at them confused and said "princess? Ciel I think they're asking for you." Sebastian laughed behind his hand and ciel glared, "oh ha ha very funny" he said sarcastically. But then the girls said "princess? Do you know... who we are?"