Chapter 20: Eliza-bitch

Your POV:
I didn't wanna stay in the mannor today. I already knew today Elizabitch would come today and I did not want that to happen so thankfully sebastian convinced ciel to let me come with them to get his walking stick. When we get back I hide behind Sebastian when the servants and nick come out wearing weird girly outfits screaming, "SHES CRAZY!" ciel then says, "who is crazy?" Then we hear choking noises and we head for the ballroom only to see poor grell choking to death so immediately I take out my gun and shoot the rope so he cant die. But when Sebastian goes to see if he is alright I quickly hide behind nick. "Ciellllll!" A sqeaky obnoxious voice yells out and a blonde headed girl runs and starts to hug ciel tightly. "Ciel! You bugger I missed you so much!" Elizabitch cries out, "E-elizabeth what a surprise." Ciel says sounding pretty annoyed and surprised. "How many times do I have to tell you call me lizzy! Oh you really are just the cutest thing ever! Oh you darling boy I could just eat you up!" Thankfully she stopped suffocating ciel when Sebastian called her name. She gave Sebastian the bonnet and I couldn't keep my laughter in, so I burst out laughing and elizabitch looked my way and frowned, "who is that? She's not very cute! Ciel why do you have such a girl in your home?!" Oh sweet baby Jesus if nick didn't step in I would have kicked her bitch ass. "I will have to disagree with you lady Elizabeth, she is very cute. She's gorgeous!" Nick said making me blush like crazy and Sebastian getting annoyed. But elizabitch snorted and said, "ciel we should have a ball! But she can't come!" Pointing my way but ciel fought back saying I should be able to go like everyone else then she ran off and I said thank you to nick but he said, "can I get a kiss as a prize?" Making me blush again but before I could answer Sebastian said to help him with ciel so I left to the study.

Nicks POV:
I was so close damn demon interfering but I swear (Y/N) will be mine. I started helping the servants and grell was talking to me about (Y/N) saying that she's so pretty and he was wondering if he can put her in red. So it looks like grell also wants (Y/N)... Suddenly we were interrupted by (Y/N) screaming a bunch of curse words.

Your POV:
I was in ciel's study watching Sebastian trying to teach ciel how to dance when I ask if ciel wanted me to teach him and he says, "I doubt a girl like you could dance." That got me so pissed that I screamed, "YES I CAN AND IF YOU DONT SHUT YOU MOUTH ILL SHOVE THAT BRAND NEW WALKING STICK SO FAR UP YOUR ASS I TURN YOU INTO A FUCKING KEBAB, YOU TWO LEFT FEET LAZY MOTHER FUCKER!" When I finished they looked at me as if they were scared and let me teach ciel. After I got dressed into a black and white dress and curled my hair. Soon we were all downstairs and elizabitch started making a fit about ciel's ring so she threw it but before it fell and cracked I caught it and elizabitch got angry, "How dare you interfere you dumb servant girl!" She yelled and slapped me. It stung like hell but I've been through way worse. "Elizabeth apologize this instance!" Ciel yelled and she started to cry like she was the victim I just looked at ciel and said, "its alright she doesn't have to apologize master and I believe this is yours" I took out the ring and slid it onto his finger. Then to break the tension Sebastian started playing violin and I joined him with the piano soon grell stopped swooning and helped us by singing. After a little while we got tired of playing and put on a record in the record player. Once we we down on the ballroom floor Sebastian said, "may I have this dance my dear (Y/N)?" When he said that my heart started pounding and we started dancing but the song was that one where you switch partner so I had to make the best of it when dancing with Sebastian. "May I say that you look very beautiful this evening (Y/N) ~" he said in a seducing tone but before I could respond he turned me and he was switched with nick, "Hi (Y/N) you look even more gorgeous then before!" I blushed but I was once again turned and I faced!..... Ciel. We were just awkwardly dancing and I could hear elizabitch making a fuss but as soon as we were about to switch he said, "t-thank you for saving my ring!" And switched back to Sebastian who seemed annoyed and pissed and was sending dirty looks at nick. And that was how the ball went on me dancing with Sebastian and nick and once or twice grell who only fangirled about me when we danced but yea. Soon enough elizabitch was leaving but before they left nick kissed me on the cheek and said, "good night (Y/N)~!" I blushed but once sebastian saw this he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back to his chest. I blushed even more and excused myself and went to my room and called out, "Garnet, Sapphire come." Then two little girls popped out and said, "yes princess?" I told them what happened between me, Sebastian, nick and grell and they smiled and said, "princess you like them!" Then sapphire spoke up and said, "I can't wait to tell your father the good news!" and poofed away, then garnet said, "your mother is gonna be totally happy about this!" and left. I only laughed and said to myself, "Good night guys." and went to bed.

(A/N: so I don't like Elizabeth sorry if u do but ever since this episode I didn't like her. Well there's the third episode so please enjoy! Oh and leave comments I love reading them -even if their hurtful- k baiii😆