Chapter 36: You Bitch

Authors pov:
"Glad to see you're awake."
You slowly open you're eyes to see a white figure in front of you. As your eyes adjust to the lighting you see who it was.
"You bitch." You said look directly into the eyes of ash or Angela ,seriously who gives a shit. The fucked up angel laughs and starts rambling on about how you're so impure. You realized you couldn't move anything other than your lips which was weird because you weren't tied up. The you saw it. On top of a table there was an awfully familiar needle. Ash followed your eyes and smiled when he saw the needle. He picked it up and said, "remember this little guy? Of course you remember him! I made drocell drug you with it only this time I made it a higher dosage." The damn angel started laughing insanely and started singing, "Im going to hurt you! Banish the impure soul! You'll be in pain!" He/She continued laughing and you did too. The angel stopped and said," What are you laughing about? Huh! Whats so funny?!" You responded breathlessly from laughing so much, "Bitch do you not remember I was tortured my entire life by psychopathic assholes? You think you can cause pain? Go ahead but it wont be anything I haven't gone through yet." Then you continued laughing and ash/angela smacked you making you laugh even harder. They (ash and angela) couldn't take it anymore. They grabbed a knife and stabbed you deeply in the stomach and slowly pulled the knife up body, slicing open your stomach. You held back the scream threatening to leave your lips. They proceeded to cut off your toes and fingers and poured acid onto your legs, scaring them. They dunked your head into a bucket of unknown chemicals and started to drown you. They injected you with several poisons and drugs they created for me. After an extremely long amount of torture they shoved hooks into your shoulders, collar bone and forearm's and and dangled you up like a decoration but you still didn't scream. They got frustrated and angry that you wouldn't scream and started to stab you repeatedly in the chest. "WHY...WON'T...YOU....SCREAM!!"  They shouted between stabs. You maintained silent. Unbeknownst to them you were contacting everyone throughout the torture by telepathy. At this point you had no idea what message you were sending but at least they could track you. After three hours of more failed attempts to get you to scream they take you down and takes you to that bridge of disturbed souls. England seems terrified but no fires. I guess ash/angela can't control pluto anymore. They tie you up in angelic chains and lock you up. After a while everyone shows up. Ciel, sebastian, nick, william, grell, undertaker, claude and even the triplets show up. Everyone see how bad you are and yells out, " (Y/N)! Are you ok? Answer!! "

Sebastians pov
I will kill them for hurting her!

Nicks pov
How dare they hurt my beauty! They must pay!

Undertakers pov
These angels will die.

Claudes pov
My princess I will save you!

Grells pov
How dare they hurt my precious (Y/N)? They will pay with their red blood.

Williams pov
I will murder these angels if its the last thing I do.

The triplets pov
We will save her!

Ciels pov
How can they hurt her? My sister! I will destroy them.

Authors pov
Ash/angela called other angels to fight eveyone. You slowly opened your eyes seeing everyone fighting and seeing ciel cornered by a bunch of rouge angels. A burning heat flows through your blood and your eyes turn black and red.

Your pov
I... Am... Angry...