Chapter 7: Explanation

Ciel's POV:
I look at the girl with a smirk waiting to hear her "unbelievable" explanation. She only sighs and said, "I come from the future in a different universe where you are only a TV show called 'Black Butler' so I kinda know everything about you guys."

Narrators POV:
Ciel only looked at the girl as if she was crazy. He looked over to Sebastian only to see his shocked and confused expression. You only sighed once more and then felt something in your pocket. It was rectangular and flat. It vibrated and you knew what it was.

Your POV:
"Ok since your having some hard time trying to believe what I'm telling you I have proof to make you believe me." I said as I was standing up. I pulled out my phone and showed it to ciel. And with ciel being the its-shiny-so-i-must-kill-it type of guy ordered Sebastian to destroy it. I immediately took my precious baby to my chest and turned to see Sebastian walking closer to me so I shoved it in my bra. "LIKE HELL YOUR GETTING MY PHONE!" I turned to ciel and he looked shocked to see where I put my phone and blushed. I only gave him the 'don't you fucking dare look'

(A/N: sorry it took long I had to remake this chapter 4 times because wattpad was deleting it)