Chapter 33: Love Birds

Your POV:
It's been a couple days since I last saw Emma. I went around the manor looking for her when meyrin suddenly pops out of nowhere and drops a kettle filled with tea. "OH NO! I BROKE THE YOUNG MASTERS TEA KETTLE BY ACCIDENT! YES I DID! PLEASE FORGIVE ME (Y/N)!!!" She screamed in my face and I calmly smiled and said, "mey-rin don't worry about it. Look you stay here and clean up I'll go and bring the young master his tea Ok?" She sniffed and nodded. After getting more tea from a pissed off Sebastian I went in ciels office not bothering to knock but as soon as I opened the door I saw ciel and Emma making out. "Wait hold up! What the fuck is going on here? Sebastian get your mysterious black ass over here!" I yelled out and ciel and Emma both jumped to see me. Both of them had bright red faces and Sebastian walked in with a confused look. I told him what happened and he seemed to be amused. "When did this start?" I asked the embarrassed teens and ciel said, "around the time you brought her to the manor." I awed and then noticed a ring on Emma's finger. "Um ciel... Did you ask her to marry you?" I asked with uncertainty and Emma showed me her ring. It looked beautiful it had a blue stone on it instead of the usual diamond. The rest of the day seemed to pass by as a blur due to me only being able to concentrate on the new engagement. Ah young love just so precious. Sebastian seemed to act weird this whole day too and since the servants were out in town and nick in the reapers dispatch I had no one to talk to. I found myself walking towards the forest where I happened to bump into three familiar plum haired demons. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked and after they whispered to each other timber said, "we came to see you. We couldn't help it, we missed you." I smiled softly and nodded. Fit the rest of the day we talked and just has fun until they had to leave. When I wanted back inside Sebastian met me with a worried face. "(Y/N) thank goodness your alright I haven't seen you the whole day, I was worried." I smiled softly and said, "don't worry I was just outback." He relaxed and put his forehead against mine. "Please don't scare me like that I can't handle it." My eyes widened asst what he said. He then lightly kissed my forehead and said good night. He walked off and I went to my room with a million thoughts running through my head.

Triplets POV:
"Were gonna have to try harder for her." They all nodded and disappeared into the night.

(A/N: OH MY GOD GUYS IM SO SORRY I FEEL SO TIRED AND AWFUL I COULDN'T GET THIS OUT SOONER! I am starting to think I should just end this nice and quick. Leave comments to tell me if I should continue or end. K baiii😥)