Sebastian

*Your Pov*

Slowly the face in front of me got clearer and clearer until I could recognize it as sebastians face. Before I could even say anything he gave me a sweet long kiss on the lips and I closed my eyes. I could feel the darkness around me disappear and when I opened my eye I could see sebastian staring at me with loving eyes. "(Y/N) I love you and I promise I will always love you. Demons dont feel love but you changed that. I love you." Sebastian confessed while looking directly at me. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I knew my answer. "Sebastian I love you too and I want to be with you forever." I said and he smiled brightly and went to kiss me again but was interrupted by ciel and my father coughing. I got up and started to walk over to my parents while holding on to sebastians arm. My father looked over at sebastian and smiled. "I'm happy she chose you. Take care of her." he said and sebastian nodded. My mother immediately hugged me and kissed my forehead. Sebastian then carried me to an unknown place and set me down on the bed. He kissed my forehead and said, "You need to rest." he got up and started to walk off but I quickly grabbed his sleeve and tugged on it. He turned around and I smiled at him and said, "I wanna be with you tonight."

*Authors Pov* (now would be a good time to take any children out of the room)

Sebastian gave his devilish smirk and said, "Trust me my dear as much as id like to you need to rest." (Y/N) pouted and suddenly transformed into her succubus form and said, "You know I remember all the things that happened when i was like this. Why dont we go a bit further this time?~" At this point like any sane person, sebastian did not give one fuck about her condition he grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, ignoring the fact that there was a bed right in front of him. (Y/N) moaned and started to attack his neck. Sebastian grunted and said, "You know its not wise to tease a demon right?" (Y/N) smiled and got on her knees. "Why do you think im doing this?" she said and immediately took out sebastian's member and began to suck him off. All she could think about is how huge his cock really was. Sebastian grunted as (Y/N) took him in entirely. With a couple more thrusts he finally unleashed his load into her throat and she swallowed the entire thing. Sebastian didnt even miss a beat and turned her around and ripped her clothes off. He snapped his fingers and in a second he was fully naked. (Y/N) was going to make the joke 'Nice magic trick' but instead she moaned loudly due to the fact that sebastian was entering her. (Y/N) screamed out in pleasure when sebastian began to thrust with his inhuman speed. (Y/N) yelled out, "YES! YES! SEBASTIAN fUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK! RIP ME APART!!!" sebastian let out a deep moan and said, "(Y/N) im gonna cum!" (Y/N) replied "me too!" and came. Sebastian came inside her quickly after and said, "Up for round 2?" (Y/N) nodded and said, "Lets use the bed this time i dont really like being slammed against the wall." They laughed and continued on with their night of passionate love-making.

~6 Years Later~

*Your pov*

"Scarlett get back her right now young lady and put on some clothes!" I yelled at my 3 year old naked daughter who was currently trying to escape me. Sebastian walked into the room and caught her out of nowhere. scarlett squealed and said, "No daddy dont wet mommy puwt thwe cwothes on me!!!" He simply shook his head and I like the fucking flash got her dressed. To occupy her we decided to go on a picnic. As scarlett was playing with a bunny I turned to look at sebastian. He looked at me, smiled and said, "I want another one." I just looked away and said, "oh by the way im pregnant again."

~The End

(A/N: Hey there its ava just wanted to say sorry about the extremely late update. Jane is still out so i guess ill be finishing the story. Hope you guys enjoy!)