Introduction

In Cleveland, the Powers ask Buffy to time travel and to return to Sunny Dale in and in her younger again, the oracles tell her that she needs to keep this form without ever returning to her future body and she'll need to because she has to stay a Vampire forever as in this time she is to kill Billy Palmer in order for his blood to make her turning PERMANENT because the Master will be returned from death through a demonic ritual and it'll take a fully Vamped Slayer to defeat him. Meanwhile in L.A., the Powers change the events and stops the Dragon from killing Angel and Spike from being decapitated by sending them to Season 1 to help Buffy without letting them know 'who' they are helping and why they're in the past Sunny Dale. They are sent to Buffy's grave as time had been frozen by the oracles so that the past Scoobies will not get there to interfere and stop Buffy from draining the kid. Buffy has a soul so she'll naturally feel horrible about murdering someone, but she has to do this and her Demon face will always look like this:

Angel, Spike, and their crew died in L.A. taking the Circle of Black Thorns down while Buffy is in Cleveland talking to the PTB where she is to drain Billy and remain stuck in her younger body and as a Vampire forever with no way to turn her back to her older self and no way to have humanity because the Master in her time line will be resurrected by a Vampire chant from a group of Demon worshippers. She is to stop them and in order to do this, she must become a creature of the night. She has to have the strengths of both a Vampire and Slayer. Well, the PTB will shock Angel, Spike, Wesley, Lorne, and Harmony by sending them as well without telling them or letting them in on who will also be there. Spike will be surprised to see Buffy in game face. The ptb will cast a spell over the past Scooby gang, causing them to forget who they are for the moment until Buffy stops Lucky Nineteen and ends Billy's life. Spike refuses to let Buffy kill, but she finishes the boy off and they are sent to Buffy's home in Cleveland. There the last of the Fang Gang will remain with her instead of going back to L.A. She is to fight the Master while asking Wesley to become her new Watcher. Her and Giles grew apart after Sunnydale closed because he didn't like her decision making.

Anyways, they will fight the Master, but he will pull Buffy's demon to him and then, using a crystal to lose her soul. They will have to deal with an evil Buffy while Angel contacts Willow to get the curse ready.

Buffy killed a lot of people and will feel like a burden, but Spike is there for her and at her beck and call.

Illyria dies and so will Gunn along with Wesley. But Lorne and Harmony are alive and will run Angel Investigations while Angel and Spike stay with Buffy behind in Cleveland. They reunite the Scooby Gang. Since they both love her, they will share her like they will both be her lovers.