Chapter 4

Buffy skulked out Sunnydale in her pursuit of Angel.

"I must kill Angelus! I must kill Angelus!" Buffy said in her sing-song voice, continuing to search for Angelus to kill him per orders from the Master.

While Buffy was looking for Angelus, Drusilla was looking for Buffy to exact her own brand of revenge for turning Spike against her.

While she was looking for Buffy, Spike spotted Dru and tried to reason with her and prove his love for her.

"Dru, come back!" Spike pleaded.

"Go back to Buffy!" Dru ranted. "If she's what you want!"

"Babe, it's you I want."

"Just go away!" Dru continued to vent.

Unable to convince Dru of his love for her, Spike walked away and was met by Buffy, who was still looking for Angel.

"Buffy!" Spike said.

"Spikey?" Buffy said seductively in her sing-song voice. She thought she could draw Angel out by seducing Spike, but unbeknownst to her, Dru was following Spike as Dru watched Buffy's seduction of Spike.

"Oh, Spikey, come to me!" Buffy said seductively as Spike fell for the scheme and kissed Buffy.

As Buffy kissed Spike, hoping to draw Angel out so she could kill him, Dru had her own plan worked out.

Buffy's plan worked, as Angel happened along shocked to discover a lifeless Buffy lying on the ground.