...Goodbye"

**A WEEK EARLIER**
(part 2)

MARK'S PoV

I was woken up by the sound of Chica barking.

I looked at my alarm clock which read 6:27 am
Damn. I slept for 9 hours...

I remembered what had happened last night and I really wished I didn't.
I checked my phone to see if Jack had messaged me or something. Nothing.

I got up and got changed before heading outside to walk Chica and to try clearing my head...
"Maybe it's for the best Chica. That Jack hung up...It just tells me that he doesn't feel the same. And anyways who needs boys when I have you my little pupper." I said to Chica as I petted her and even though I knew she couldn't understand me it was still nice to share my thoughts with her.

When I returned home I looked at my phone again. Still nothing. Great.
"Mark...He isn't going to message you...You scared him off. He and his GIRLFRIEND only broke up 2 months ago...You ruined everything, Mark...You just lost your best friend."
I felt tears begin to roll down my cheek as I thought about losing Jack as a friend.
I decided to go for a shower seeing as Matt and Ryan were coming over soon. I couldn't let them know what had happened.
They knew how I felt about Jack. They kind of figured I liked him by the way I acted when he came to LA in February.
It was just the little things I did that made them realize I liked him.
Like when it was his birthday when he was in LA, we all helped make him a cake and when we were all sitting watching him blowing the candles out I couldn't help but think of how adorable and cute he looked.
It was hard for me not to start smiling like an idiot. I did TRY to hide it but I guess Matt and Ryan saw and so did a lot of people, to be honest...Turns out someone had taken a picture of us all and it captured the moment I started smiling...Luckily no one thought anything if it, but Matt and Ryan have known me for awhile and they could just tell that I had feelings for him.
The only 2 people I've ever actually told that I liked Jack was Bob and Wade but that was 2 years ago...When I first actually started to like him.

When I got out the shower I heard knocking at my door from downstairs. Matt and Ryan had arrived. I made them some coffee and we all sat in the living room.
They began talking about Jack coming to LA next week and they asked if he was staying with me. I didn't answer and I could feel the emotions welling up inside me...
I then felt the tears roll down my face, I tried to wipe them away before Matt or Ryan saw but it was too late. Matt asked me what was wrong and why I was crying...I felt my throat start to burn from holding in the tears. I couldn't hold them any longer and I burst into tears.
I felt Ryan hug me and that's when I decided to just tell them what had happened with Jack the other night.

JACK'S PoV

When I woke up it was 12 pm.
"Lunch time," I thought to myself as I sprawled out of bed. I could hear the rain hitting off of my bedroom window. It was such a relaxing sound.

I plodded downstair with my bed sheets wrapped around me like a burrito and I turned the coffee machine on, I then got some bacon out of the fridge and cooked some. The sound of bacon sizzling was making me even more hungry.
I then put the bacon on a roll, grabbed my coffee and went and sat down in my living room and turned on the TV.
I was trying to forget about what had happened with Mark but it was hard.
"Should I message him? Tell him I'm sorry for ending the Skype call...Explain to him how I feel?No. I can't do that. He will think I'm just saying that I love him to make him feel better..."I thought to myself as I watched the weather on TV. Rain. It was going to be raining all goddamn week.

I got up and washed my plate and cup out.
"Let's hope it doesn't rain too badly the day of my flight..." I said as I put the dishes away.

I walked back upstairs, got changed and went through to my recording room and sat down. I turned my computer on and started to set up for recording. It was going to be a long week off recording videos for when I'm away at Vidcon...the sooner I start recording. The better.

As I turned on my camera to start I thought to myself.

"Always distract yourself from the pain by doing something that makes you happy."

*I previously wrote something a lot better for this chapter but when I saved it I got a notification saying that Wattpad was having some problems...So yeah it never fucking saved and I am so angry cause I was really happy with what I had written...It's the same for the chapter before this one as well...GOD FUCKING DAMNIT WATTPAD!!!
Hope you enjoy this story so far though... :) *