Unexpected Guest

The door slowly opened and I heard Mark begin to speak as he opened the door.

"Look it's very late and I was just about to head to bed. What the hell do you-" he stopped talking when he realized that it was me on the other side of the door.
"J-Jack?" His voice was deep and filled with surprise. I don't blame him for being surprised.

I looked at him and I just froze. This was actually happening. "Hey, Mark..." I quietly choked with a weak smile.

At the moment I was expecting him to just shut the door in my face but instead, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him and hugged me...I didn't know what to do. I wanted to just hug him and never let go, I just wanted to be in his arms. But instead, I just wrapped one arm around his waist and awkwardly hugged him.

I felt my cheeks go cherry red when I realized that he was only wearing his boxers. I hoped he didn't see my face. He let go of me and returned to leaning on the door frame. He cleared his throat before speaking. 

"W-what are you doing here? Jack did you fly all the way from fucking Ireland. W-when did you get here?" His voice was shaking.

Everything I had planned on saying had completely gone...Mark was looking at me with his dark chocolate eyes. Waiting for me to reply. I ran my fingers through my wet hair, took a deep breath and then everything just came pouring out.

"W-w-well I literally just arrived like an hour ago. And I-I-I came to tell you that...that I love you. I know it's stupid but I just needed to tell you. I've loved you for so long and when you told me you felt that same way about me last week I couldn't believe it...It was like a dream come true...But I freaked out...my anxiety took over. I really wished I hadn't panicked and I regret not telling you at the time but...here I am. And I know you probably don't feel the same anymore but..."  my voice was shaking so badly. I was almost crying but I stopped when I looked at Mark's face. He was staring at the ground, he looked up at me with a sad look on his face.

Everything fell silent and I now wished I hadn't said anything.

"Jack...now isn't the best time...can we meet up tomorrow and talk? When you hung up on me I was so upset...I just need a little time..." I looked at him.
"What do you me-" that's when I saw someone appear behind Mark...I realized it was Jordon. (CaptainSparklez for those wondering. I didn't know who else to make it haha. Forgive me.)

"Why ya taking so long Mark. You were in the middle of telling me something about-" Jordon saw me and I looked at him.

A shaky "Oh.." Was all my throat let out. Tears began to stream down my face and Mark was quick to realize why.

"It's not what it looks like Séan..." Mark said in a panicked voice. Jordon spoke after "yeah it's really not what it looks like."

That's when the rain started again. A lot more heavy than last time.
I was too upset to even care "J-j-just don't...Don't fucking talk to me again Mark..." I turned around and began to run down the path from his house. I heard Mark yell after me but I didn't want to turn around. How could I of been so stupid? Of course, he didn't love me...I completely rejected him last week...He was nice and good looking he was bound to find someone else...I just never expected it to be Jordon of all people...

I reached where Matt and Ryan were luckily still parked and in tears I jumped in the car and slammed the door shut, giving them a fright.
"Jack what happ-" Matt started to say something but I interrupted him.
"Just drive," I yelled. 

Matt turned around and saw Mark at the gate yelling for them to stop. But he ignored him and told Ryan to drive. I'm glad he didn't tell Ryan to wait.

The car journey was silent all the way back to Matt and Ryan's apartment. I got out after Matt and we all walked up in silence. 

"Take a seat. I'll make some tea." Ryan said indicating to the living room. I followed Matt into the room and sat down on the couch.

"Now can you please explain to me why you're crying?" Matt questioned as he sat in the seat across from me.

I sniffed "Why don't you ask Mark and Jordon." I said in an angry tone.

"What do you mean?" Ryan said as he came and joined me and Matt in the living room.

"What do you think I mean. Mark answered the door in his boxers, hugged me and then when I told him how I felt, he said that it wasn't the right time and then all of a sudden Jordon comes out of nowhere..." I stopped cause I could feel the burning feeling in the back of my throat. I started to cry again. 

"Oh, Jack I'm so sorry. it'll be alright. You don't need him." Matt said to me.
"I really thought he loved you..." Ryan added on.

"Yeh well, he apparently didn't love me that much...I can't believe it...I really thought the worst thing he would do would be to shut the door in my face...wish he had just done that now. Would've hurt less..." I said through the waterfall of tears that was now pouring out of my eyes.

Matt turned the TV on to try and get my mind off of Mark. It helped a little. I sipped away on the tea Ryan made me.

When I finished my tea I decided the best thing to do would be to just go to bed.
"Thanks guys for being such amazing friends, but I think I should probably go to sleep and see if I feel better in the morning." I smiled at them both.

"I put your bag in the guest bedroom. I'll show you where it is." Ryan said as he stood up.
I followed him to a reasonably sized bedroom and sat on the bed.
"And I'll leave you to it then. Just call if you need anything, my room is just directly across from yours so just come through if you need anything okay?" He smiled at me.
"Okay," I replied before Ryan shut the door.

I got changed into my pajamas and crawled into the double bed. I felt so lonely in it. I tried not thinking about Mark...or Jordon. But the more I tried to not think about it the more I cried.

About 30 minutes after getting into bed I finally managed to cry myself to sleep. Not wanting to know what would happen tomorrow.

**Fuck shit I'm so sorry guys for not updating in so long...I'm the worst...but I got caught up in doing stuff and yeh...This isn't my favourite chapter ever but I hope you guys like it...
I recommend my other story "Just Don't Panic" if you want to read something while I'm writing the next chapter for this. (Yes. This is self-promotion haha) PEACE OUT PEEPS xoxo thanks for sticking with me love you**