The Worst Part Is Saying Goodbye...

*So this is the last chapter...I had no idea how to end this (book 1) but thought of a delightful way to end it off...Please don't kill me haha.*

Jack's PoV

"You got everything, Jack?" Mark asked as he shoved my suitcase into the boot of his car.

"Yeah, I think so. I never really brought that much stuff with me." I replied as I walked back over to Matt and Ryan who were standing at the gate outside of their apartment. "Thank you guys so much for everything. I'm so glad I have friends like you." I said as I hugged them both goodbye.

"It's been an absolute pleasure having you here in L.A. Even if it was only for 3 days. I guess we will see you next week though? For Vidcon?" Matt said as we pulled apart from the hug.
"Oh shoot yes. I completely forgot about Vidcon, to be honest. Yeh, I'll see you guys then" I laughed. 

"Right we better get going or you'll miss your flight," Mark called as he walked up to me and put his arm round my shoulder.
"Shit yeah. Well uh, see you guys then, I suppose..." I waved to Matt and Ryan as I walked with Mark to his car.

"Have a safe flight!" Matt called out as I got in the passenger seat of the car.
"I will!" I called back as Mark started the car and began to drive away.

I can't believe I'm leaving already...I wish I had just decided to stay until Vidcon was over but it never occurred to me that things would go the way they did.

At The Airport

"I honestly can't believe you're going back to Ireland now..." Mark stated as the car came to a stop outside the airport. He looked so heartbroken.
I turned to him and put my hand under his chin and kissed him. "Mark I'll be back for Vidcon in a week remember?" I smiled sadly at him.

"Yeh, that's true. I kinda forgot about that. So I take it you will be staying at mine now for it?" He laughed.

We both got out the car and Mark grabbed my suitcase from the boot. I went to take it from him but he didn't let me have it. 

"Yeh, I will be," I replied with a laugh as we walked into the airport together. 

Seeing as we still had some time before my flight we decided to get some coffee then went to go sit in the waiting seats.

"How long till your flight?" Mark nervously asked as we sat down at the waiting seats.

"Not long now, maybe 15 minutes or so. Mark, please don't cry..." I glanced at Mark's face and I could tell he wanted to.
"I won't cry."

"You sure? I don't want to leave with us both in tears." I joked. Trying to lighten the mood a little.

"Yes. I promise." he insisted but I knew he was on the verge of crying because his hands began to tremble as a voice came over the tannoy. 

Could all passengers for Flight 5458 to Dublin, Ireland please make their way to security now. Thank You. 

"No. Oh, fuck no Jack. I'm not ready." Mark stood up and hugged me tightly and I knew he had begun to start sobbing. I hugged him just as tightly back and the tears just fell out my eyes like a waterfall. I've never cried so much before in my life.