Everything Is Alright.

Mark's PoV

I took my hand away from the door and ran it through my hair. "Fuck. Right come on Mark you can do this. Just explain what happened...He'll understand...Right? Oh, fuck what's if he doesn't...What's if he thinks I'm making it up just to make him feel better...NO FUCKING STOP IT! Just go in and talk to-" I got caught off mid-thought by the sound of a door opening. "Jack how did you-" I was cut off again.

"Mark just...shut up...I heard you yell Stop It...What do you want?" Jack weakly spoke. His eyes were puffy and tears stained his cheeks and clothes. God, I felt horrible...

"Oh...I didn't realize I said that out loud." I laughed a little as I spoke. "I wanted to tell you that what you saw wasn't what you think you saw..." he looked at me and shook his head before he began to shut the door. I put my foot out to stop it shutting completely.

"Mark please just go. I want to be alone." tears were falling from his red, puffy eyes.

"Well, I'm not leaving until you understand what happened. Please. Seeing you like this is killing me. Just let me explain." I said hoping to convince him to listen to me, even if it was for only a minute as long as I knew he actually knew the truth. He slowly opened the door again

"Fine. You've got 5 minutes to explain Mark..." he then walked into his room and sat on his bed with his back against the wall. I followed him in and shut the door before going over to the seat across from the bed.

"Well? What did you want to say?" Jack mumbled, still avoiding eye contact with me. I shuffled in the seat trying to figure out how to word things. Scared that I would say the wrong thing a make Jack even more angry with me.

"Ok well first of all Jordon is my friend. JUST my friend, nothing more. He came over a few hours before your surprise visit, I had asked him to come over cause I really needed a friend. I knew he had been through something similar to this before so I knew he could give me better advice than both Matt and Ryan. " I peered up at Jack who had his knees pulled up to his chest and his head was resting on them...he didn't look convinced.

"If you were just friends why did you answer the door in your fucking underwear?" He angrily replied back.

Jack finally looked up at me and his sad ocean blue eyes met my brown ones. I could see that now he was no longer crying heavily but he still had tear drops fall from his eyes every now and then. "You were just wearing boxers. No shirt. Nothing, Mark..." He whispered sharply.

"Jack. I had just gotten out of bed. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of you so I went to get a glass of water and saw that Jordon, who was sleeping in the living room, was still awake and went to talk to him. He then began to ask me why I couldn't sleep, that's when you knocked on the door...Jack, Jordon has a girlfriend. So why would he want to fuck me? He isn't gay." Jack just shook his head at me. I just wanted him to believe me... 

"FOR FUCK SAKE JACK I LOVE YOU I HAVE DONE FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS NO ONE COULD EVER REPLACE YOU CANT YOU NOT SEE THAT...!" I felt tears fall down my face as I took a deep breath in and out. I covered my face with my hands so Jack couldn't see me crying, I could sense him watching me though. I then heard Jack hop off the bed and the sound of footsteps walking towards me before feeling the warm embrace of Jack hugging me tightly. I could hear him sniffing.

"I love you too Mark...". Jack whispered as he hugged me.

I stood up to hug him back causing more tears to fall down my face. It was silent, but it was a calming silence as we stood in the middle of the room and just hugged each other tightly...I never wanted to let go of him...

"M-Mark?" Jack's voice broke the silence, he still sounded sad. I looked down at him at him and smiled.
"Yeh, what is it?"
"Do you really love me?" His head was still pressed against my chest and I kissed the top of his head and held him closer.
"Of course I do Jack. I love you more than anything else in this world, just seeing your face, your smile makes my day 100 times better..." I could feel Jack smiling against my chest.

Jack pulled away from me and held both of my hands before looking up at me. "Mark this is going to be cheesy as fuck but I'm trying to lighten the mood okay?" he smiled. "When this world is no more, the moon is all we'll see, I'll ask you to fly away with me. Until the stars, all fall down. They empty from the sky. But I don't mind, If you're with me, then everything's alright."

I quietly laughed to myself. "Man I haven't heard that song in like a year. How'd you remember that?" he let out a small laugh at my reply.

"To be honest I found it again the other day before I flew over here. I started listening to it on the plane over and cried...It's just the song that reminds me of you because I just remember you singing it that night at the karaoke place in your oh so beautiful drunk singing voice." He laughed. I joined in as the memory came flowing back to me. 

After we laughed about that night Jack's face dropped again and he looked back out the window. "Mark...What are we going to do? Like when I go back in 2 days..." He looked as though he was about to cry again so I sat down on the bed and gently pulled him down next to me. I then lay down on my back and he lay next to me putting his head on my chest again.

"Jack, we're going to make the next 2 days the best 2 days ever okay? We made it work before now." I said as I wrapped my arm around Jack.

"Yes but it killed me before that I couldn't see you every day, and when I could it was only on Skype," Jack replied back quietly.

"We will figure it out when the times comes. Don't let it ruin the good thoughts now." I answered.

We lay on the bed in the same position for what felt like a lifetime, before we both slowly drifted off to sleep. 

I was the first to wake up to the sound of knocking on the door, Matt and Ryan then slowly peered into the room.

"So take it you two are together now?" Matt asked as he leaned against the wall.

I looked at Jack who was still lying on my chest. He was fast asleep.
"Yeh, I think we're gonna give it a shot. Can you guys keep it down, please? Jack's asleep." I said in a whisper. Matt and Ryan just nodded.

"So he understood you when you told him about what actually happened?" Ryan whispered from the doorway.
"Well yeah obviously." He said, indicating to Jack. "I'm glad he did, my life would be empty without him..." I said kissing his forehead. Jack began to stir awake after that.

"Hmm, what's going on?" Jack yawned.
"Oh, Matt & Ryan were curious to see what had happened. Making sure you hadn't murdered me or anything," I replied with a laugh.

Jack then sat up and stretched. "What's the time guys?" He questioned, looking at Matt & Ryan.

"Oh, it's emm...6pm why?" Ryan answered as he looked st his watch.
"HOLY BALLS. SO WE SLEPT ALL DAY!?" Jack leaped up out of the bed in surprise.
"What's up Jackaboy?" I asked looking at the panicked expression on his face.
"I've only got tomorrow." he quietly replied.

I didn't want to see him cry again so I stood up and took his hand then pulled him out the room, past Matt & Ryan.
"I'm taking Jack out. Don't wait up." I yelled as I grabbed my wallet from the counter top in the kitchen. Leaving both Matt and Ryan to stare at us in complete confusion as I dragged Jack out the house very unexpectedly. 

"W-where are we going?" Jack said curiously as we got in my car.
"Somewhere that looks beautiful at this time of the night...if it's a nice night," I replied. Jack looked at me and smiled as I reversed the car back and drove to the destination.

** OKAY NOPE 1 LAST CHAPTER XD
NOT READY TO SAY GOODBYE YET...
I swear the next chapter will be the last...
REALLY REALLY REALLY Love the next chapter so far and I hope when I publish it (2 days) you guys will like it as well :)

Peace Out For Now Peeps xoxo