III - Books

Lily's p.o.v

I woke up in my bedroom feeling dizzy and light headed. I was in a new change of clothes which made me house slightly since I know I didn't change myself.

My hands then traveled from my head and went down to my neck, I winced from the pain.

There were two small puncture wounds on the side.

Having a flashback of what happened I sighed.

"I was bitten by something I didn't believe existed." I said quietly as I to process this new information.

Once I was sure that no one was in the room except for me, I walked over to the dresser and grabbed a fresh set of clothes and a towel before walking into the bathroom.

Locking the door behind me I turned the shower on and stripped out of my old clothes and undid my messy hair. It was now wavy from being in a braid which wasn't my favorite thing to be honest.

Grabbing a hair brush off of the counter I brushed through my tangled hair before getting in the shower.

The feeling of the burning water was soothing to my tense muscles.

I washed my hair and body, rinsed then got out wrapping a towel around me.

Drying off I changed into clean clothes, and dried my hair before brushing it out. My clothes consisted of an XL hoodie and a pair of old grey sweat pants in the same color of the hoodie.

Cleaning up the bathroom I walked out to see Ayato in my room sitting on my bed.

I sighed softly before I spoke. "What are you doing in here?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"I can go wherever I want in this house." He replied as he got up and looked down at me.

"Oh okay then, well see ya." I said as I grabbed my book off of my nightstand and turned around to leave.

Before I could walk out I felt myself pulled back as I was turned around to face Ayato. I ended up dropping my book in the process.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking up at him as I tried to loosen his grip on my wrist.

"Shut up and hold still," Ayato said lowly as his face went to the crook of my neck. "Ayato stop it," I said as I tried to get him to let go, he didn't reply.

Instead I felt him lick part of my neck before I felt a sharp stabbing pain.

I gasped as I bit my lip-it hurt like hell.

Soon after the pain subsided I only felt the feeling of the blood leaving my body.

After another minute or so Ayato pulled away from my neck retracting his fangs as well.

"Your blood...it's sweet. But it has another flavor to it," he said as he looked at me and let me go.

I sighed as I walked over and picked my book up off of the floor, and walked into the bathroom.

Ayato's p.o.v

How dare she act that way towards Ore-sama. But her blood is good, not as good as Yui's though. I looked around her room and saw a shelf that was stacked with various books. Walking over I pulled out a random book.

"Fairy tales," I read the title out loud quietly. This is the stuff that you read to children.

Opening the book I saw a little paper fall out, picking it up I looked at it. The picture was of two girls holding hands, wait that's Lily.

But who's the other one?

Turning the picture around I saw writing on the back of it- "I'm sorry. I love you...Please forgive me."

I read over the words a few times. What would she be sorry about? What did she do?

Lily's p.o.v

I had to go into the bathroom so I could clean up the bite marks on my neck and put a Band-Aid over them.

Walking out I saw Ayato looking through my books, rushing over to him I grabbed the book and the picture he was holding,

Putting the picture back into the book I placed it back on the shelf. "Please get out," I said as I turned to Ayato.

He looked mad over what I said but he just walked out clicking his tounge.

Grabbing the same book again I opened it and looked at the picture inside. "I'm sorry sis," I said quietly as I walked out of my room with both books.

As I was walking down the hallway looking for a quiet place where I could read I bumped into Reiji. "Sorry," I said quietly as I looked up at him. "Please come with me," he said looking down at me.

I nodded as I followed him down the hallway.