XX - Charmed

Lily's p.o.v

"I'm kind of upset that you don't remember me," the guy said pausing as he came closer to me. He paused for a moment, he had silver hair and snake-like golden eyes.

"Lily-san~" He cooed dragging out each letter of my name as he caressed a piece of my hair. I pushed his hand away and backed up.

"Who are you?" I asked again as my eyes narrowed a bit. He let out a small chuckle before he spoke again, "think back love. When have you seen me?" He said as he pushed me into the wall gripping my shoulders harshly.

He stared into my eyes as I tried to think about where I may have seen him. Then it hit me, he was there.

"You were there that night weren't you?" I said as I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't let go. "Yes that's right I was there, on that exact night 5 years ago." He said as his hands went down to caress my neck.

"You-" I was cut off when I felt a cold pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened as I struggle under him but he limited my movement.

Once he pulled away I gasped softly then glared at him. "You-you killed them," I said as I tried not to break down and cry infront of him.

He only smirked down at me exposing his sharp teeth but they weren't like a vampires teeth.

"That's right love," he said as he pushed me against the wall his hand was now wrapped around my throught.

"Want to know why I killed them?" He asked with a smirk.

"They wanted to keep you from me, claiming that I was dangerous for you...So I had to get rid of them." He said almost nonchalantly like he was talking about the weather.

"T-take me away from you?" I said not understanding him.

He clicked his tounge, "looks like I'll have to explain everything when you wake up." He said as he let my throught go but he covered my eyes with his hand.

I tried to push him away from me but I felt myself getting weaker. "Sleep," he said as my eyes closed and I went unconscious.

~Time Skip~

Lily's p.o.v

I woke up in a dark room but my eyes ajusted fairly quick so I was able to make out a small window, a nightstand, and a bed. Which I was on.

I tried to get up but I was pulled back by my ankle and fell off the bed in a awkward position. "Ow," I said quietly as I got back up and tried to move just my ankle but it didnt move very far before I heard the soft rattling noise of a chain.

Dang it he chained me to the bed. Who does that? I thought as I brought my hands down down to feel the chain around my ankle.

I let out a soft sigh, "geez people are weird..." I said as I tried to pull the chain off. "I'm glad to see you awake now." I heard a voice say which made me jump. I looked around the room before my eyes were met with a pair of golden ones.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked over at the guy with a small glare. "Calm down love, you're just with me." The guy said as he came closer to me.

"That didn't answer my question. Now undo this thing on my ankle before I kill you." I said as I scooted further away from him. "Why should I? So you can go running back to those vampires?" He asked as some lights in the room turned on.

I growled slightly as I glared at the male. "Awe your so mean..." He said in a playful tone as he put his hands up defensivly. "Don't you want to know why I killed them?" He asked as he slightly leaned over me his hand over my head.

"Do you remember the times we would play together? The promise you and I made when we were little?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "What promise?" I asked now confused. "They must have sealed your memories. How bothersome." He said as he looked down at me then he stared at my hand. "That ring," he mumbled.

He grabbed my hand but I pulled it back from him. "What about it?" I asked asked as I tried to get further away from him.

"Take it off," he said as he got up and looked across the room and out the window. "No, I can't do that. I was told not to." I said as I looked at him. He let out a frustrated sigh. "That ring, it's charmed. It makes you forget things and seels the memories of one when it's worn." He said as he looked back at me. I couldn't see him entirely just the basic outline of his face and his snake like eyes.

"Just take the damn thing off." He said as he came closer to me. "No, and you're crazy. So let me go." I said as I glared at him.

"Honestly when are you going to stop causing so much trouble for me," I heard an all to familiar voice say as the lights turned on. "R-reiji?" I stuttered when I saw that he was standing by the door with Shu behind him.

"Tch," the male with golden eyes said as he clicked his tounge. "What are you three doing here?" He asked as he walked over to them. "Were just coming to get her back," Reiji said as he pushed up his glasses onto the bridge of his nose.

"No, she's mine." He said with an almost unemotional tone, his eyes darkening. "Just give her back and don't make this harder than it has to be." Shu said boredly as he walked up to my and undid the chain on my ankle before he picked me up.

"I can walk on my own you know," I said as I tried to get out of his arms but I gave up quickly. "Just go," The male said as he disappeared from the room.

"He's weird," I said softly as I closed my eyes. "Lily you are not to leave anyone of our sights again," Reiji said as he glared at me. "Honestly such a troublesome women."

"Okay, okay I get it, you hate me." I said as I looked at him with an emotionless facade. I then looked down at my hand and focused on the finger the ring was on.

"Come on let's go back," Reiji said as he walked out of the door.

~Time Skip to the mansion~

Shu had set me down and I began to walk upstairs. "Night everyone," I semi-yelled as I opened my door and changed into actual pajamas.

I laid down and looked at my ring again. "Seels my memories, huh?" I mumbled before I closed my eyes and fell asleep.