XIV- School

Lily's p.o.v

As me and Subaru sat in the garden I heard my name called from behind. Turning my head I looked up and say Reiji.

"Is there something that you need, Reiji-san?" I asked as I looked at him. "Yes, I need to talk to you." Reiji said as he pushed up his glasses.

I stood up as I held the roses delicately in my hand. "Okay," I said as I looked up at him.

"Come with me," he said as he started to walk away. I nodded as I followed him back inside.

After a bit of walking we ended up in his room. "Take a seat, I'll make tea." He said as he went further inside of his room.

I sat down like he said and looked around the room. Once her came back he handed me a cup of hot tea. I took a small smell of it and looked up at him nonchalantly before speaking. "You drugged it, didn't you?"

He looked at me surprised but returned to his normal stotic expression.

"And what makes you assume thatm" He asked as he looked at me he seemed a bit annoyed.

"Lucky guess, and judging by your reaction I was correct in it being drugged." I said as I set the cup down on a near by table.

Reiji didn't say anything but instead changed the subject. "School will be starting tomorrow and you will be attending with us. I have already made your class arrangements. You will be in classes with Subaru and I will give you your uniform tomorrow evening along with your bag." He said seriously as he looked at me.

"Understood?" He asked, I nodded as I looked at him before I stood up. "Please excuse me but I have a few things I need to attend to." I said as I left the room.

I really didn't have much to do I just wanted to look around the place a bit. As I was walking around I saw what looked like a music room.
(A/n: I'm not sure if they really have one in their mansion.)

I walked in as I looked around before I spotted a dark red cello in the corner of the room. I walked over to it and check to see if it was in tune, it was.

"I wonder if they'll get mad at me if I play something..." I said as I sat down and held the cello in proper playing position.

I shrugged as I got the bow put and put a bit of rosen on it. I started to play one of the songs that I had memorized quietly, I wasn't sure if the room was sound proof or not.

As I started to play I quietly started to sing the lyrics os the song as well.

Once I had finished playing I set the bow down and looked behind me, I saw Ayato, Yui, and Shu. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you guys." I said as I put the cello away and quickly walked out of the room.

No one's p.o.v

"She's really good at playing and singing," Yui said softly as she watched Lily leave. "She's okay, but I bet Ore-sama can play better than her any day, since I'm the best at everything." Ayato said as he looked at the cello then out the door where Lily had went.

Shu didn't say anything as he walked into the room and laid down. He was tired again which wasn't surprising.

Lily walked back to her room as she went into her bathroom and started a bath. She quickly got out of her clothes and got into the tub slowly.

The water was really hot which she enjoyed. It felt nice she staired up and the ceiling as she played with the water a bit.

After about an hour or so of doing nothing but sitting in the tub Lily got out and changed into pajamas it was getting early and that was around the time she would go to bed since she was now living on a vampires schedule.

She laid down in her bed and closed her eyes softly as she cuddled up to a pillow.

~Time skip~

"Lily you need to wake up we're leaving in ten minutes." Reiji said as he stood over her. Lily groaned a bit as she sat up and opened her eyes slowly.

"Okay I'll get ready," She said as she looked at him. "You uniform and bag are on your bed," Reiji said as he left the room.

Lily got up and combed out her hair before she put on the uniform and her shoes. Once she was finished she walked downstairs where she saw everyone in their uniforms.

After she got downstairs everyone got up and got into the limo. The car ride to school was fairly quiet the only noise coming from Kanato who was talking to his bear.

Once they arrive at school Reiji handed Lily her schedule and told Subaru to make sure that she got to her classes in time. Both Subaru and Lily listened as they went to their first class.

The first day was pretty simple and not much happened. Once the school day was finished Lily went to her locker and put her books away. She was about to turn around and leave when she was pulled back roughly but her shoulder and slammed into the locker.

(A/n: This next part may have some foul language don't read if you don't like it.)

Lily looked up as she saw three girls glaring at her. "What do you think you were doing with the Sakamaki brothers, Bitch?" One of the girls asked as she looked at Lily.

All three of the girls we're a bit taller than Lily and they we're very good looking as well.

Lily didn't say anything as she just looked at them boredly. "I asked you a question," one of the girls said. Lily was assuming that she was the leader of this group.

"Why does it matter?" Lily asked as she looked at the girl her expression unchanging.

The girl who was holding Lily by her shoulder slapped her across the cheek harshly. Lily didn't make any noise when she was hit instead she just kept quiet.

"They don't need a little slut like you hanging around them." The leader said as she kneed Lily in the stomach.

The two other girls just laughed as they joined in on hitting her.

Lily had a bloody lip and as brusied cheek along with a black eye when they were finished.

She was pretty sure she had a bruise on her stomach and in various other places from where they had hit her as well.

"Let this be a lesson to stay away from the Sakamaki's. Plus even if you continued to hang out with themthey wouldn't even notice you. After all who would want to be seen with someone like you." The lead girl said as she slammed Lily's head into the locker. Lily winced a bit but not enough for it to be noticeable.

"Let's go I'm bored," the girl said as she let Lily go causing her to fall to her knees. Before Lily could get back up one of the three girls kicked her in the side.

Lily coughed up a bit of blood but wiped it on her uniform sleeve. "Did...it hurt...a lot?" She heard a quiet voice ask she looked behind her and saw a guy with dark green hair and he had bandages wrapped around various parts of his body.

"I don't know I didn't feel much," Lily said as she look at the guy before standing up.

"Was...the pain...enjoyable?" He asked as he looked at her bruised skin. "I have to go I have people waiting on me," Lily said as she looked at the guy nonchalantly before leaving.

"I better get to the limo they're probably waiting for me." Lily mumbled quietly as she adjusted her bag before walking out to the limo.

Once she got there all of the brothers and Yui looked at her surprised and worried.

"Oh my gosh Lily-san! Are you okay?!" Yui said worried as she looked at her. "I'm fine I just fell down the stairs." Lily lied as she got in the limo. "Sorry for keeping you guys waiting." Lily said as she took out a book and started to tead on the way home.

Once everyone got home Lily went up to her room and stripped out of her uniform leaving her in her bra and panties. She stood infront of the mirror as she looked as the cuts and bruises along her skin.