XVI - Nightmare

Lily's p.o.v

I woke up the next morning in my bedroom. But everything was quiet, to quiet.

A lot of the time when I would wake up there would be some sort of commotion going on. Usually it was Ayato fighting with Subaru and then Reiji getting mad because they broke one of the walls. Then Kino would but in and soon everyone was yelling and arguing.

But it was silent. It's not like I minded all to much. I got up out of my bed shakily before I fell down onto the floor.

I sighed and let out a soft string of curse words as I stood back up and walked down stairs to see Shu asleep on the couch. Deciding not to bother him I walked into the dinning room the the kitchen looking for something small to eat.

In the end I ate about half of an apple with some black tea I found in the cupboard.

I walked out of the kitchen to the living room and looked at Shu as he was sleeping. Getting a bit curious as to where everyone was I went over to him and softly tapped his shoulder.

"Shu?" I said quietly as I shook him softly. "What is it?" He said as he opened one of his eyes. "Where is everyone?" I asked as I looked down at him.

"At school," he said as he looked at me I nodded as I looked down at him. "Okay thank you for telling me." I said as I turned around to leave but before I could move I was pulled down by Shu. He held me carefully as he closed his eyes.

"Um...Shu, what are you doing?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I'm tired now go to sleep," he said as he pulled me closer to him. I sighed know that it wasn't getting out of this and I let him hold me as I fell asleep again.

"Please let her go," I said as I struggled in the males grasp. "Shut up," the guy who was holding me said as held a knife up to my throught.

I bit my lip as I tried to break out of the man's grasp. "Please...let her go," I said quietly as I looked at the guy who was holding her up.

"Kill the girl!"

"No please w-" It was to late she was dead. "No! Elizabeth!" I screamed as I struggled more against the guy who was holding me.

I didn't hear anything except for my own sobs and crys. All I could do was watch, I couldn't save her.

I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen soon after.

I started to gasp as I struggled to catch my breath.

Again, and again, and again.

By the end of it I was covered in blood as I laid on the floor helplessly.

Once they left I took the blade that was stuck in my abdomen and crawled over to my sister.

"Please...please wake up. Let this all be a bad dream." I said softly as I held onto her small and delicate body. I cried as I held her before I laid her down and kissed her forehead softly, before I did the same to my parents.

I laid down and closed my eyes hoping it would all just be a bad dream.

I let out a shrill scream as I started to cry hysterically. This woke Shu up as he looked at me surprised.

I couldn't say anything as I continued to cry. Every time I close my eyes I see the same scene.

Every time.

Shu was still surprised by my crying as he looked at me. He carefully put his arms around my shaking frame as I cried holding onto him.

He gently caressed my hair as I leaned into him. After about 15 minutes of just crying I started to calm down as I fell asleep again.