V - Phone Calls

Lily's p.o.v

"Laito-san not right now. I don't feel very good." I said softly as I pulled away from him.

"Awe~ You're so mean Koneko-chan~" Laito cooed as. He came up behind me and held my shoulders tightly.

"Laito I said stop," I said as I shook him off my shoulders.

"Awe~ But Koneko-chan you smell so good right now~" Laito said as he grabbed me by my hips and raised my shirt up. After he got about to where my bra line was, he stopped and stared at my back intently.

"Koneko-chan what is this scar from?" He asked as his hands traced the scar on my back.

I flinced and pushed him off readjusting my shirt and pulling it back down. I pulled my long pink hair back with my hands before I looked at him.

"That's none of your business..." I said quietly as I turned to face him.

"Leave now, I want to be alone." I said as I pushed him out of my room and shut it in his face without another word.

He looked quite surprised by my actions but and I didn't care.

I sighed as I shook my head and went back to my dresser.

I put on a pair of grey sweats and stayed in the same shirt I was in previously but I made sure to take my bra off. Stupid torture device.

Laito's p.o.v

After Lily pushed me out of her room a walked back to mine I wasn't very hungry anymore. I thought about the scar that I saw on her back it was long and looked like it went from the middle of her back to where her shoulder blades would be.

She seemed pretty secretive about it to. Like she didn't want anyone to know what it was from.

I sighed as I laid on my bed my hat falling to the side.

I better just let her be for now...What a shame her blood did smell really good.

Lily's p.o.v

I laid down in my bed as I grabbed on of my books of my shelf. I had grabbed the one titled Pride and Prejudice. I laid down on my bed and turned to the marked page than began to read.

My eyes read over each of the words closely. As I shifted slightly in my bed. This went on for about an hour maybe even a bit longer.

As I continued to read I felt my eye lids get heavy.

Deciding it was time to go to bed I marked that book and set it on my nightstand as I turned out the lights and went to sleep...

I heard my phone start to ring again.

Incoming Call
Decline. Accept.

"Hello?" I said softly as I got into the bed. Silence. I ended the call since there was no other voice. I then looked at the number and realized it was the same one that called me before.

"This is probably just a prank." I said as I blocked the number.

I turned off my phone and plugged it in before I laid down and fell asleep.

°°°°°

"What's happening? I'm scared. Where's mommy and daddy?"

"Stay here, I'll be right back."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Stop it! Don't touch her!"

"Quiet you little brat."

All I could feel was pain. The pain was coursing through my body burning my heart. The pain that I suffered both physically and mentally.

The pain that I wasn't able to protect the one's I love.