IV -Dinner

Lily's p.o.v

As I followed Reiji down the hall I looked around a bit until we stopped at what appeared to be his room.

He opened the door then looked at me as if to tell me I could go in. Going into his room Reiji followed me in before shutting the door.

"So is there something you need Reiji-san?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Yes, I just wanted to inform you that we will be having dinner tonight at 20:30 (8:30 p.m.)." Reiji said as he looked down at me.

"Okay...Is that all?" I said as I continued to look up at him.

He shook his head. "Judging from the placement of those bandages and the smell of blood I'm assuming you know what we are." I nodded and he looked at me like he was expecting me to say something but I stayed quiet.

The silence was to weird and I feared that I would be bitten again so I spoke up.

"Okay well I'll be excusing myself now," I said as I walked out of his room and looked around for a quiet place to read. Once I found one I sat down in the corner of the room and started to read one of the books that I had brought with me.

I stopped reading and looked around the room I was in. The room was dimly lit and there were pieces of white cloth covering some furniture as well as a dusty looking book case. There was also a table filled with different types of jewelry.

I sighed as I turned another page and continued to read. "I hope it's okay that I'm in here." I said quietly as I looked around on more time.

I put my book down for a moment and looked at the time, 19:23 (7:23 p.m.).

Sighing I got up and walked back to my room. Opening the door I walked in and put my books on my shelf then walked into the bathroom so I could take another shower.

Walking in I heard a few small splashing noises and quickly turned my head to see Shu fully clothed and in my bathtub.

"What are you doing?" I asked Shu as I walked up closer to him.

No answer...

"Whatever," I mumbled under my breath as I went into my room to change and get cleaned up. That's weird you don't usually sleep in a bath tub.

After I finished getting ready it was about 20:16 (8:16). And I heard a soft knock at my door.

"Coming," I said quietly as I walked over and opened it up.

"Hello, can I help you?" I asked as I looked at who was on the other ide of the door It was Yui.

"Reiji-san told me that I should come get you for dinner." She said as she looked at me.

"Oh okay." I said as I went out the door and shut it before following Yui to the dinning hall.

Everyone took a seat and I ended up sitting in between Laito and Kanato.

There was an awkward silence filling the room and all that was heard as the subtle clinking of silverware and dishes together.

I wasn't very hungry so I just kind of picked at my food until Reiji said that we could all be excused.

Leaving the dining room I went back to my room and opened the door then closed it behind myself softly.

I walked over to the dresser as I stripped out of my clothes starting with my top.

Before I was able to take my bottoms off I heard a familiar voice.

"Nfufu~ Koneko-chan you look quite sexy without that top of yours." I heard Laito say as he smirked perversely at me.

I quickly grabbed an oversized black t-shirt as I then turned to him.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I looked at him with a bored expression.

"I'm thirsty," Laito said as he came closer to me and grabbed my wrist as he sniffed it lightly.