XV - Lie

Lily's p.o.v

I sighed as I looked into the mirror. I bent down so I could go under the sink and get some stuff to clean my wounds.

After I got cleaned up I leaned against the wall as I ran a hand through my soft pink hair.

"Why did you lie?" I turned my head to the side and saw Shu in my bathtub. "What do you mean?" I asked as I looked at him. "You lied about falling down the stairs." He said as he looked at me with one eye open.

"So? It's not like it matters." I said as I looked at him nonchalantly. "Whatever. Anyway you know it's pretty lewd of you to be standing infront of a man like that." Shu said as he looked at me.

Yes, I was in my underwear but I didn't really care if anyone saw me in it. "And? It's not like I care." I said softly as I looked at him.

"You really are quite lewd." Shu said with a smirk.

"What are you doing in my bathroom anyway? Don't you have one it your room?" I asked I walked up to him crossing my arms infront of me.

"Yours was closer for me to get into." Shu said as he looked at Lily.

"Well whatever enjoy your bath," I said as I walked out of the bathroom and laid down in my bed as I covered up with and extra blanket.

I turned a lot as I tried to take a nap but everywhere hurt. After I bit I finally got comfortable and closed my eyes.

But it didn't last long unfortunately. "Lily-san?"
I heard a soft voice say. I turned in my bed slightly before I openes my eyes and saw Yui.

I sat up and looked at her still being a bit tired. "Reiji-san wants you to come down for dinner." Yui said as she looked at me. "Oh okay, I'll get dressed." I said as I looked at her.

"Okay I'll see you in a minute." Yui said as she walked out of the room.

I got up and went to the dresser in the front of the room as I got out a pair of black leggings and I white t-shirt.

After I got dressed I went down stairs to the dinning room and looked around. I saw a few of the brothers already sitting down along with Yui.

I took a seat next to Yui and Kanato. Once everyone was in the living room they started to eat.

After a moment of silence Reiji spoke up. "Father will be coming to visit tomorrow night." Reiji said which made everyone stop eating before they all left to their rooms.

It must be a bad thing that their father is coming.

I was about to get up when I heard Reiji say my name. "Lily-san I need to speak with you. Meet me in my room in ten minutes." He said as he got up and walked away.

I nodded as I got up from the table and walked upstairs. I went over to the nightstand that was by the bed and opened up the top drawer to get my phone. I haven't really used it a lot since I've gotten here but it's not like I have any notifications. I don't have any friends and no family who to contact so I really use it for music and that's really it.

I sighed as I left my room and went to Reiji's; knocking on the door softly I waited for an answer. "Come in," I heard a voice say assuming it was Reiji I walked in.

"What do you need to talk to me about Reiji-san?" I asked softly as I looked up at him.

"I need to talk to you about school and our father, first of all Shu told me that you lied about your injury's." Reiji said as he looked at me sternly. "Why does it matter so some girls decided to hit me," Lilly said as she looked up at him. Reiji sighed and pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

"I would still like you to inform me of these things and not lie about it." Reiji said as he looked at her. "Why it's not like you care about my well being I'm only considered as your food." Lily said as she stared at him. Reiji didn't respond.

"And about our father he comes to visit us at random times so you need to be on your best behavior." Reiji said as he looked down at me. "Okay. Is that all?" I asked as I started to run my fingers along my arm.

Reiji didn't say anything as he came closer to me and pinned me in between him and the door.

"Reiji?" I said his name confused at his actions. "You give of such a sweet aroma with that blood of yours." He said as he brought his face into the crevice of my neck before he bit into it roughly.

"Reiji-san..." I said his name softly as I tried to push him away, but he was stronger than me so I couldn't push him away.

After a moment my eyes started to close and I passed out from blood loss.