Chapter 2

Team 7 or Team Kakashi had just arrived at the chunins at the gates looked at Naruto Uzumaki in specific.

The blond had a gagged and unconscious Sakura Haruno over his shoulder. On his face was a pissed off expression.

"What happened to her?"asked Izumo. "She pissed me off so I knocked her out and than gagged her to stop her from screeching like the banshee she is."replied Naruto.

Kakashi and Sasuke had amused smiles on their faces that told Izumo and Kotetsu that they were happy about what Naruto had done. "Well done Naruto."said Kotetsu bluntly with an amused smile.

Team Kakashi made their way to the Hokage Tower through the civilian markets. Many were surprised that the banshee known as Sakura Haruno was unconscious and gagged. What made this more interesting was that the so called demon brat Naruto Uzumaki looked pleased that this had happened.

Hiruzen Sarutobi looked over Team Kakashi and the unconscious body of Sakura Haruno on the floor. "Do I even want to know?"asked the Sandaime puffing on his cancer pipe. "Nope."replied Naruto with a sadistic smirk.

*NARUTO'S APARTMENT*

As soon as Naruto walked through the door of his trashed apartment. He threw off his baggy jacket and smiled slightly. "Time for a change."spoke Naruto to himself.

'First I need a change of clothing so who better to ask than Ino.'thought Naruto with a satisfied smile. The blond Uzumaki walked out of his apartment. His jacket that hid his muscular build was now abandoned. Girls were swooning over him and blushing while he was on his way to the Yamanaka Flower Shop.

*YAMANAKA FLOWER SHOP*

Ino looked up when the bell rang. In front of her was how she envisioned Sasuke would look like instead, it was Naruto Uzumaki. "Hey Ino, need a favour?"asked the whiskered blond before her. "What do you need Naruto?"enquired Ino eyeing his muscular biceps. "I need fashion advice and who better than the Beauty Queen herself."stated Naruto as Ino squealed. "Sure but are you looking for anything specific?"asked the Yamanaka heiress. "An outfit for stealth and at least some dark orange."replied Naruto as Ino dragged the blond Yondaime look alike to the shinobi clothing store.

Naruto found himself looking over a pile of black, blue, dark orange and brown clothing. "Come on Naruto, try them out."stated Ino with a big smile. "Okay."sighed Naruto walking into a changing room.

Ten minutes later, Ino found herself trying to hold back on raping the blond Uzumaki. The Yamanaka heiress was drooling a puddle on the floor as soon as Naruto came out.

Naruto was dressed in a pair of black ANBU style pants that stopped at his mid calves with the mesh going into his black open toe sandals, black short sleeved mesh shirt that had a red spiral on the sleeves and the back, sleeveless dark orange turtleneck jacket that had a hood and a kanji for nine at the back. His Konoha forehead protector was now on a brown piece of fabric and tied around his forehead with long tails.

"Like what you see Ino-chan?"asked Naruto with a smirk. "And what if I do like what I see Naruto-kun."stated Ino smiling as onlookers gawked at the blond duo. 'Although, they do make a pretty darn good couple.'thought the onlookers.

Naruto chuckled and slung an arm over the Yamanaka's shoulders. "Maybe you should get a new outfit as well Ino-chan."suggested Naruto as he pulled out wards of blue, black and purple clothing.

Ino came out dressed in a black mesh bodysuit with a short sleeved dark purple battle kimono over it, her Konoha forehead protector was now on a black piece of fabric and tied loosely around her waist, dark blue fingerless gloves till her elbows and black knee high open toe sandals with a two centimeter heel.

"Looking pretty good Beauty Queen if I do say so myself."whistled Naruto as Ino smirked. "Good enough for you to take me on a date?"asked Ino innocently. "Pick you up at seven o'clock. Friday night."stated Naruto getting surprised gasps. "I'll be waiting till than Foxy-kun."whispered Ino giving Naruto a peck on his whiskered cheek.

'They work pretty fast.'thought Kurenai having watched the exchange between the Uzumaki heir and the Yamanaka heiress. Anko and Yugao were complaining about how this had happened so quickly. 'Hinata will be so heartbroken.'added Kurenai.

I feel like I made NaruIno happen to quickly but don't worry about Hinata. I'm thinking about SasuHina since I dislike KibaHina as Kiba is a little arrogant.

Naruto will have two Kekkei Genkai probably the Shoton and Yōton as they are pretty cool in my opinion or the Fūtton and the Ranton.

Ino will have the Hanaton (my own creation).

Completed on 02/07/2016