Chapter 4

Naruto sat in Training Ground 11 with chakra paper in his hands. 'So this flimsy paper will help me find out my chakra affinities.'thought the blond Uzumaki, not believing it for a moment.

The blond Uzumaki focused a small amount of chakra into the paper. The paper spilt into four pieces. The first piece wrinkled up indicating a lightning affinity, the second piece became soggy indicating a water affinity. The third and fourth pieces were what surprised him.

The third piece turned into blue crystal before it shattered and formed a blue crystal dragon. The fourth piece turned into lava. 'What the fuck?'thought Naruto staring at the blue crystal shard and lava on the dirt ground.

"So you have a wind, water and lightning affinity plus the Shotōn and Yōton Kekkei Genkai. Real nice kit."said Kyubi with a chuckle. "Sweet."mumbled Naruto with a sadistic smirk.

The blond Uzumaki jinchuriki was currently thinking of all the destructive things he could do with his Shotōn and Yōton. Once he learned to wield his destructive and corrosive dual and unseen Kekkei Genkai correctly.

*ELSEWHERE*

Sakura Haruno shuddered as if she felt that someone was out for her blood. Mebuki Haruno stared at his pink haired daughter with a raised eyebrow and shrugged it off.

*BACK WITH NARUTO*

Naruto as if he sensed Sakura's discomfort from a mile away smiled like the Joker. 'That banshee is gonna get it.'thought Naruto with a dark and devious chuckle that was heard through out Konoha.

The people of Konoha shivered and prayed to Kami that they slept in peace. One Konohamaru Sarutobi had a feeling that he knew where the dark and devious chuckle originated from and feared for who it was intended for.

'Whoever you are, I hope Naruto-aniki has mercy on your hopeless soul.'thought Konohamaru sending a silent prayer for the soon-to-be victim. Many people who knew Naruto also followed Konohamaru's lead and sent a silent prayer plus a prayer to Kami to not become Naruto's next victim.

Ino giggled as soon as she heard the dark and devious chuckle that spread through out Konoha. Her teammates Chouji and Shikamaru stared at her as if she had lost her mind. Asuma Sarutobi snickered and instantly felt sorry for the new victim of the King of Pranks AKA one Naruto Uzumaki.

Kiba Inuzuka instantly broke down during a training session with Kurenai, Hinata and Shino. "What's wrong Kiba?"asked Kurenai with confusion writing across her face. "Naruto is out for blood."was all the Inuzuka said and went to hide with his trustworthy ninken. Kurenai raised an eyebrow and looked at her two other genin. She was greeted by a horrifying scene. Hinata had dug a hole that could be mistaken for a grave and hid herself inside. A gravestone had miraculously appeared and these were the following details :

Here lies Hinata Hyuga
Born on December 27th AK
Died due to the announcement of a Hunt
May her soul rest in peace
Buried here in Training Ground 8
Let her be

Kurenai sweatdropped and gave a nervous chuckle. She started to search for Shino, only to see a dirt cloud heading towards the Aburame compound. 'What the heck is going on?'thought Kurenai as several feminine screams came from the ANBU headquarters and the IT department . "Yugao and Anko!"exclaimed the Genjutsu Mistress running off.

When Kakashi heard the dark and devious chuckle, he thought nothing of it. That was until his 'precious' Icha Icha burned into a pile of ashes. "NOOOOOOOO!"roared Kakashi looking up to the heavens. He only had one person to blame for this. "NARUTO UZUMAKI."yelled the silver haired jounin running to wherever his blond student was.

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage just sighed as he heard the dark and devious chuckle. 'I'm getting too old for this shit.'thought the old man. He pulled out a perverted orange book, only for it to combust into dark orange and crimson red flames. "NARUTOOOOOOOO!"yelled the Sandaime

'That was eight O's this time.'thought Naruto as he bumped into Ino. "Hello Hime."greeted Naruto as the blond haired Yamanaka  flushed pink. "~Foxy-kun~."sang Ino with a smirk.

I laughed while writing this and I was watching Jurassic World at the same time.

It may not go with the chapter but hey, I just wrote what came to mind.

I might if I'm feeling generous bring back Minato and Kushina or make this a NaruIno with Kurotsuchi due to Naruto being under the CRA.

Completed on 03/07/2016