Chapter 11

Forest of Death
Third person POV

"Listen up gakis, I have a waiver form for you to sign!"exclaimed Anko as Naruto smirked at narrowed his sight on the genin squad from Oto.

"What for?"questioned Kiba as he cleaned his ear with a clawed finger. By this point, Naruto was practically bouncing on the balls of his feet, his smirk widened and became sort of demented and crazy looking.

Nearly all the genin excluding Sasuke, Ino and Hinata moved away from the blonde Uzumaki.

"Can I explain Anko-nee. Can I, can I?"begged Naruto like the little brother he was. "Sure thing little guy but make it quick."answered Anko as she ruffled the golden blonde mess Naruto called hair.

"LISTEN UP GAKIS! A WAIVER FORM IS A FORM THAT IF YOU DIE IN THIS PORTION OF THE EXAMS, THE VILLAGE AND WHOEVER KILLED YOU ISN'T HELD RESPONSIBLE. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, KILLING IS ALLOWED!"screamed Naruto like the manic he was.

"Ano, do you have to yell?"asked a random Konoha genin as Naruto appeared in front of her. A light flash under his face. "Yes I do and before you ask, it's fun to scare the shit out of losers like you."explained Naruto as he bounced back to his big sis.

The random Konoha genin flushed red when she felt her skimpy shorts get wet in the middle.

"Are you saying if we die, nobody gets blamed?"asked Sakura like the stupid ass bitch she was.

"How dumb is she?"asked Anko in a hushed voice to Naruto. "I have no idea and she was the smartest kunoichi of our batch."replied Naruto as he glared down at the pink haired kunoichi who had dyed her hair platinum blonde.

"Okay Haruno, I'm gonna say this once and only once. If you don't keep your mouth shut throughout this entire exam, I'll leave you bent over a block of wood so that the wild animals in here can fuck you brutal enough from behind to the point where you'll be coughing up your own feces."spat Naruto as he smelt slick.

"You over there!"called Naruto as he pointed at the flustered Oto kunoichi. "Y-yes?"said the Oto kunoichi nervously. "Ask one of your creepy as fuck teammates to screw you before the wild animals in here rape you senseless."stated Naruto coldly.

'Has he no shame?'thought Shikamaru and Chōji. Ino and Hinata sweatdropped while Sasuke and Anko looked passive. Like this was an everyday occurrence.

"So, who's ready to die?"asked Naruto as if it was a normal conversation starter. Although in his mind, it probably was.

'Is he sane?'thought one of the Suna genins. The red haired Suna kunoichi looked at Naruto like he was fucking kami. 'Is he taken?'she thought with a bloodthirsty grin on her face.

"Moving on, sign your fucking waiver forms so I can live my life."announced Anko as she gave them to Naruto to hand out. "Hand them out."ordered Anko as Naruto mock saluted her and matched forward.

Ten minutes later

"The whole point of this is espionage and retrieval. Each team has either an earth scroll or a heaven scroll. You have to retrieve the opposite of the scroll you have to pass. Just don't open them, I'd hate for pathetically weak assholes to die in my forest."explained Anko as she had Sasuke hand out the scrolls.

"No peeking!"she stated to the Uchiha who scoffed.

"Who do you take me for?"he asked incredulously. "Her?"he added, pointing at Sakura who was getting off behind a tree? (A/N: Why the fuck did I add that? Oh wait, I hate her ass so much now and it was in my drafts.)

"Anyone gonna stop the banshee of a bitch?"inquired Anko as Naruto and Sasuke scoffed. Shikamaru and Chōji busied themselves in a conversation. Lee, Neji and TenTen (A/N: I forgot about them. I'm a terrible person 😱😭) acted as if they were busy checking their weapon supplies. Ino and Hinata invited Shino into a conversation. Not wanting him to suffer or be tainted by the shitty bitch.

'Guess I'll sacrifice someone else than.'thought Anko as she scanned the brats of other nations.

"The creepy looking one that looks constipated. You go stop her?"demanded Anko to the Kusa genin who sort of looked like a demented version of Orochimaru.

"Me?"he asked nervously. His face green with disgust. "Yes you."replied Anko. "Why not her?"he asked pointing at the Oto kunoichi. "She's gonna join in if she does."retorted Naruto.

"Are you calling me a whore?"inquired the Oto kunoichi. "Can I have your name please?"asked Naruto, ignoring her question.

For the time being.

"Kin!"stated the Oto kunoichi firmly and strongly. "Very well Kin, I'm not saying you're a whore. I'm saying you're a horny bitch who needs to be laid every two hours."explained Naruto.

"OHHH!"went all the gathered genin and Anko minus Neji, Hinata and Sasuke who were coughing on laughter and Sakura who was too preoccupied with her business behind the tree.

Kin was speechless. This blonde upstart had the nerve to insult her! Her teammates had the nerve to laugh at her!

She'd saw them. She'd saw them all!

Sorry for keeping you all waiting for a new chapter. I was suffering writer's block and it was pretty bad.

Started on 15/07/2017
Completed on 18/07/2017

921 words