Chapter 9

*Front of the Shinobi Academy*
*Three and a quarter weeks later*
*Sasuke's POV*

I stood in front of the shinobi academy with my brother in all but blood Naruto Uzumaki and unfortunately the pink haired banshee known as *shudders* Sakura Haruno. Today was the day of the first part of the Chūnin exams. I looked at my outfit that Hina-chan helped me pick out. I was now dressed in black ANBU style pants tucked into a pair of standard black open-toe sandals, a black sleeveless turtleneck shirt and a short sleeved dark blue high collar jacket with the Uchiha clan symbol at the back.

Naruto was dressed in dark blue ANBU style pants, dark blue open-toed calf length sandals, a mesh armour muscle shirt and a burnt orange zipped up turtleneck jacket with dark blue around the shoulders and the sleeves with a crimson red Uzumaki spiral on the back and sleeves. Tied sideways around his forehead like Zabuza's was his dark blue Konoha forehead protector. Strapped diagonally across his back was his mother's prized O-katana, Benihime while his tantōs Chidori and Raikiri were strapped horizontally across his waist on top each other.

The banshee on the other hand looked the same with horrifying differences. She had dyed her hair completely platinum blond, gotten herself maya blue contacts and dressed in the most revealing clothes I've ever seen. Literally, her eyesore bright orange lace panties/G-string could be seen her under her super short purple and eyesore bright orange mini-skirt and it was horrendous. Konohamaru had just been sent to the hospital for having seen under that skirt. The kid was a perv but the banshee was just that ugly. That's ugly with a capital U. "Ready?"I asked as Naruto snorted. "I'm a fucking Uzumaki. I was born ready."he snarled as the banshee shrieked in reply and adoration. She had grown way too obsessed with my two month younger yet slightly taller than me blond pseudo-brother. "Keep it down Haruno. You'll kill my ear buds with your bansheeism."growled Naruto, rubbing his overly sensitive ears. "Let's bash some skulls!"exclaimed Naruto as he kicked the double doors open.

"HELLO FELLOW GENIN FOOLS FROM ANOTHER VILLAGE AND ANOTHER NATION. READY TO GET YOUR SKULLS BASHED? MY BUDDY AND I WILL BEAT YOU ALL. IGNORE THE BANSHEE, SHE'S THE EXTRA BAGGAGE OF THIS DUO."yelled Naruto at the top of his lungs. A dirty blond haired, light blue eyed girl from Kumo whistled as she looked Naruto up and down. "Sorry to disappoint you Kitty but he's taken."came Ino's voice from behind us. The Kumo girl growled and turned her back to Ino. "Hiya, my sexy hime."greeted the whiskered blond baka that I've grown fond of as he dipped Ino and gave her a long and passionate kiss. I swear, I heard Ino moan a bit. "Don't take it too far Naruto, we need her for the exams"spoke Shikamaru. His posture and attitude hadn't changed one bit. "So after the exams, I can do whatever I please?"he enquired with a perverted smirk on his face. Looking down, I noticed Ino's usually pale pink lips were now bruised and dark pink in colour. "You naughty fox."purred Ino in Naruto's ear. The smirk just kept getting bigger. Almost splitting his face into two. "Please keep your bedroom fantasies to yourself Naruto-kun. You might make other females jealous of Ino and make her a target."added Hinata. Voicing out my exact same thoughts. "Ino-hime can handle herself just fine. After all, I helped train her to the best of my abilities."stated Naruto with an even bigger smirk than before. "I'm pretty sure Naruto that you just gave away what you and Ino plan to do when the exams are officially over."suggested Asuma-sensei as the blond couple shrugged and walked to the 'third' floor.

I rolled my eyes and followed the blind couple. Hinata was glaring and growling at the foreign kunoichi who kept looking at me and drooling over me. I LOVE this woman. Not girl, WOMAN. Nothing was going to stop me in my tracks.

I TAKE IT BACK!

I hated the start of these exams. Literally, they made us write a ducking test. Not worthy of my Uchihaness if you asked me. I looked over at Naruto and I noticed that his paper was still blank. He was picking his teeth with a toothpick while he glared at the proctor, Ibaki Morino. His eyes were still dark cerulean blue but they were slitted. Sakura was trying to groped Naruto from behind. Ino was trying (and failing ) to glare a hole in the banshee's back. Shikamaru was napping. Chōji was eating chips. Kiba was banging his head on a table. Shino was quiet but you could his hive buzzing in annoyance. I however was planning to murder the proctor. Just I have to make sure that it never comes back to haunt me but how???

I'm done with this chapter and I am really sorry for making you all wait like this. I'm really busy though, I have a five month old baby sister who I have to help my parents look after so yep I'm busy. With baby scooping duty.

Started on 28/10/2016
Completed on 28/12/2016