OMAKE 2 : MEETING THE HYUGA MAFIA BOSS

Sasuke Uchiha was nervous. Repeat, the great and powerful Sasuke Uchiha was nervous. Why you may ask?

He was meeting Hiashi Hyūga. The horrifying and scary Hiashi Hyūga. This man was going to skin him alive and if he was lucky, he would die at the hands of the Hyūga head.

"Hiashi-sama is expecting you Uchiha. It isn't pleasant to keep him waiting."stated Neji with a stupidfied smirk on his face. His expression didn't help Sasuke feel any better. In fact, it only made the Uchiha feel worse on the inside. His stomach was doing flips and his intestines were making knots.

In the Hyūga mafia boss's office sat the Hyūga mafia boss himself. His pale featureless eyes were lit up with a dark chakra and the smirk on his face belonged to a hideous beast. His pale skin looking sort of sickly as he was hidden by the shadows in the office."Welcome to my humble abode Uc-hi-ha."greeted Hiashi spitting out the syllables that make up the Uchiha name.

"Evacuate. Evacuate"yelled chibi Sasuke as bright spots started to dance in Sasuke's vision. His breathing became ragged and slow. The temperature around him started to rise to unbelievable levels. He should seriously take into consideration that his chibi self was right.

"Its a pleasure to be here Hyūga-dono."said the almighty and prodigious Sasuke Uchiha with a gulp. His onyx black eyes scanned the office for a quick escape. Only to find nothing to use as an escape. The fire escape was blocked off. The blinds were pulled down and then he noticed it.

Sealing seals made by Naruto Uzumaki himself. That blond traitor had feed him to the sharks. Baka was gonna pay with his flesh and blood if he made it out alive. Ino better have a legal case ready because the blond Shotōn and Yōton user was gonna need it to save his pitiful arse.

"What are your intentions with my eldest daughter?"the Hyūga head asked. He wasn't sugarcoating anything. He was straight to the point and he wanted clear and well thought answers. If not Uchiha blood would stain his office and his hands. "Simple sir, I want a wife who isn't weak but a kind and strong wife."answered Sasuke sweating like a pig caught up in a heatwave. "In other words, she's meant to breed you heirs?"said Hiashi, glaring down at the boy. "NO."yelled Sasuke shaking his head negatively. It looked like his head would twist itself and fall off.

The Hyūga head looked amused but kept his cool and raised an eyebrow. The so called last Uchiha was hyperventilating in his office. This was priceless and way too funny to watch. He could see Neji peeking through the keyhole and softly snickering at the misfortune to befall the younger Uchiha.

"Listen carefully Uchiha because I am only saying this once. You're not allowed to look below Hinata's neck or touch her royal Hyūga bottom. You're not allowed to take to any place with dim lighting or soft couches unless its any of the Uzumaki Restaurants. Every time you come over do something useful and don't act like you own my compound. Do I make myself clear, boy?"said Hiashi as Sasuke frowned.

He wasn't a pervert like Jiraya, Ebisu or Kakashi. Nope, he was raised to have respect for the opposite gender unless they pissed him off. "Hai Hyūga-dono. Your terms and conditions will be followed. I will gladly take punishment for any term or condition broken."said Sasuke as Hiashi nodded.

The Hyūga head started to laugh after the Uchiha dashed out of the Hyūga compound. Leaving a flaming dust trail behind him. A blond haired, blue eyed boy with three whisker marks on each cheek fall from the ceiling. His lungs sore from all the laughing he had done.

Yep, Naruto Uzumaki watched his best friend/brother in all but blood get roasted by Hiashi Hyūga himself.

And done with the meeting between Hiashi Hyūga and Sasuke Uchiha as requested by @lopezada52.

Completed on 31/08/2016