Chapter 10

This chapter will probably be pure crack and out of context but why the fuck not?

Naruto's POV
Ten minutes before the end of the first exam

I was chilling in my seat. Playing with a kunai and ignoring all the girls drooling over me. Also the proctor who kept heatedly glaring at me. I looked over at Sasuke who was staring at Hinata with sympathy? And was that sadness?

Shaking my head at the confusion, I turned to look outside. I could literally see Konohamaru, Hanabi, Udon and Moegi outside with a banner that read in bold: Good luck NaruIno & SasuHina!!

Fans. Can't live without them, can't get rid of them either.

Anyway, the weird arse of a guy in the front kept glaring at me. Me been the awesome person I am, I gave him THE FINGER! If you don't know what that is, go online and type in the bad finger. If it doesn't make any sense, go ask your mommies and daddies. Just say you never heard it from me. Kapeesh! Great, now back to the current situation at hand.

"Okay brats, time for the tenth question! If you fail this test than you'll never become a chūnin. Ever!"he stated. Kiba began thrashing about in his seat. Shino's hive  was busy angrily. Ino snarled at him. Chōji choked on his chips. Hinata kept muttering profanities under her breathe. Sasuke was giving him the Uchiha Death Glare x12™. The crazy red haired raccoon chick from Suna looked passive. I just yawned and started rocking on my chair. Turning around in my chair, I found myself looking at the Kumo chick from earlier. "Hey there sweet cheeks."I greeted with a smirk as she blushed. "Hello yourself handsome."she greeted back. "Naruto Uzumaki and you are?"I asked in seductive tone. "Yugito Nii. Maybe after this we can visit my hotel room?"Yugito suggested.

Running a finger down my chest. From the corner of my eye, I could see Ino fuming. "Maybe another time Yugito-chan."I answered in husky voice. My breathe ghosting the shell of her ear. She shivered in excitement and smirked.

"UZUMAKI PAY ATTENTION!"he yelled as I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."I yawned in my most annoyed voice. His left eye twitched. "Uzumaki and squad out!"he barked as I raised an eyebrow. "You never gave us the tenth question."I taunted back sassily. "Well played blondie."he cracked a grin.

It looked familiar. Wait.... I remember.

"You know Anko-nee?"I asked out of the blue. "Wait. You're the fucking brat who refers to Anko as onee-chan"he asked as his grin fell. I nodded and gave the Mitarashi Shit Grin™. The smell of urine was in the air. "I do like the smell of fear."I spoke up randomly as some loser shit himself. "Who is this 'Anko-nee' you speak of Naruto?"enquired Shino as Sasuke banged his head on the table. "You had to bloody ask him who she was didn't you Shino."snapped Sasuke like he was on his time of the month. Shino just shrugged? "The Crazy Snake Bitch!"I supplied happily.

Next thing I know people are screaming bloody murder.

Such a beautiful sight to behold.

Glass shattered and Anko-nee should at her full height. Purple hair and pupil less light brown hair. Some boy cough*Kiba*cough had the nerve to wolf whistle at the sight of her. "Stop staring at what you'll never have or afford dog breathe!"I snarled. "Burn."coughed Hinata.

"ANKO-NEE!"I cheered as I tackled her into a bear hug. "My baby brother!"she sobbed. My jacket started getting heavy from the tears and was that snot?

"Hate to break whatever this is but Anko, you're early."stated the guy from before. "Ummm, Anko-nee, do you know his name? I kinda forgot."I said as Sasuke mumbled something dark under his breathe. "That's Ibaki Morino, my colleague. He's a real dickless arse if you ask me."she stated as I nodded along. Like the good little brother I was.

"How so?"I questioned out of the blue.  "He hasn't been laid yet."she whispered in my ear, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"He's a virgin!?"asked the banshee in her haggish voice that didn't go away after all the acids I shoved down her throat.

Wanna know when this happened? Let me tell you …………………………………………

I can't tell you.

The authoress HATES spoilers. so I can't tell you.

"Nobody said you could talk Haruno."spat Hinata coldly as the banshee whose name I refuse to acknowledge huffed and turned away.

I'm so proud of Hinata right now. Words can't express how I feel right now.

That's another story for another time.

"TO THE FOREST OF DEATH!"yelled Anko-nee as I cheered in happiness.

After all, where do you think I met her?

I told that this chapter is pure crack and nothing more.

Started on 04/02/2017
Completed on 11/04/2017