Chapter Two. Desire.

Castiel's PoV.

Dean is standing in front of some mirror. At least I think it's a mirror at first. I'm not so sure when I look at it closer. I notice that Dean is staring at the 'mirror'.

"What are you looking at?"

"Um..." He clears his throat. "Nothing. What do you see when you look in the mirror?" Dean asks and takes a few steps away so I can stand right in front of it. I look into it. At first I can only see myslef then Dean appears. And he lifts his hand to my face.

"Dean why do..." I turn to Dean but he is still standing several feet away from me. I look back at the mirror and see the Dean in the mirror kissing me on my lips. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. Is this mirror showing dreams? Because yes, that would be something I really want. Is it showing the future? Bevause I really, more than I would want to admitt, hope so.

"What is this?" I ask again.

"I don't know but there is some sort of script on it." He says and points ar the top of it. I look at what I first thought was some sort of decorative engravings and see that they are, in fact, words. I freeze a little when I read what the inscription says. I stare at the words with a weird feeling in my chest. Is Dean the deepest desire of my heart? I feel a little sceptic to it but deep down I think that it's telling the truth and I'm still just trying to deny it.

"Well, what does it say?" I hear Dean's strong voice and I notice that he's still looking at me and waiting for an answer. I feel mildly uncomfortable with telling him, although I don't think he can see what I am seeing, but still... But I can't lie to him. Or, more truthfully, I don't want to lie to him. He's still observing me while waiting for the answer. I turn to him and hope I can say this without implying that it's him that I see or sound like I'm hiding something.

"Roughly translated it says that it shows you the deepest and most desperate desire of your heart." I say and doesn't meet his eyes. I look around the room instead.

Dean's PoV.

"Oh." Is all I can say. My hearts deepest, most desperate desire? Oh. I knew I was falling more and more for the angel, which I won't admit to anyone, but that he was my deepest desire? Oh. I'm really curious what he sees in the mirror but if I asked he would want to know what I see and I don't want to tell him that I see him ...No, us. Us together. I sharply inhale a breath. I glance at Cas, wondering if he can see what I am seeing. I almost hope that he can see what I'm seeing when I look in the mirror. Mostly because then I wouldn't have to tell him. And I want him to know. But if he doesn't feel the same then... Yeah. It would be all embarresing and it may make him uncomfortable being near to me and I really don't want that. I notice that it seems like Cas is doing everything to not look at me. He's acting weird. But not so much weirder than he acts half of the time so I don't really pay much attention to it.

"S-should we take the mirror to the bunker?" I say, still overwhelmed with what the mirror has shown me.

I really enjoy writing this. And I hope people enjoy reading this.

All misspellings and grammatical errors are to be blamed at me, we shouldn't blame everything on that poor Auto-Correct.

Written:9/7-16
Published: 12/7-16

*sweats* just realised there is someone reading this. *laughs nervously*