Chapter Three. What Does Sam See?

I just had to name the chapter that because it rhymes.

Sam's PoV.

It's 11.26 when I get back to the bunker after a beer and pie run, because Dean won't stop bothering me about getting pie and we where running out of beer, I notice that there is a big, no, huge thing in the middle of a bunker. Cas is standing in front of it. Staring into it. I wonder when he got back, he dissapeared in the middle of our conversation a coupple of hours before. He said something about Dean calling for him.

"Hi Cas, what in god's name is that? And is Dean back yet?" I yell/ask while putting the pie and beer in the fridge. I take two beers out and goes to Cas.

"Uh... Dean is back, he went to his room. And this is the Mirror Of Erised." I almost shock out the beer I just swallowed.

"Wait, The Mirror Of Erised? Really?"

"As in Harry Potter?" (A/N Because of course Sam has read Harry Potter. *weird laughing*) I continue because... Really? Is that real? Cas looks at me with a confused look.

"I don't know what this 'Harry Potter' you're talking about is but yes, it's the Mirror Of Erised. It shows you the deepest most desperate desire of your heart." Cas says. He sounds tired and he looks like he is trying to figure something important out.

"Oh. Okay... Well, what I've heard fom Harry Potter you should not look into that to much. It might destroy you." I say. It might not be that way in reality but you can't be to carful when you're handling with something that probably is very powerful. I don't really know if I want to see what it shows me. I shows him the unopened bottle of beer in my hand.

"You want some beer?" I ask him even though he almost never accepts it. To my surprise he does this time.

"Thanks." He says, opens it and drinks half of it faster than I thought he could. He can see that I'm looking at him and he glances at me.

"Rough last couple of hours. I'm going to bed." Cas states and dissapears. I guess he went to his room. He doesn't need sleep so I guess he isn't really going to bed. He's probably going to watch Netflix all night. I have gotten him his own account since he liked watching tv so much. I take a sip of my beer and gives the mirror a doubtful look before I go to my bed.

A couple of hours later I wake up and can't fall asleep again. I have to know what I see in the mirror. What is the deepest desire of my heart. So it ends up with me finding myself in front of that mirror. And I try to make myself not looking because I don't really want to see what the deepest most desperate desire of my heart is. What if it's something that's just never, ever in a billion years even will be possible to make happen? Then I'll have to live with that. But I also have to look so that's what I do. At first there is just me but then the shape of something else appears. And I stare. This is kind of what I thought I would see, I have grown more and more fond of him and I have gotten it clear to me that I, uh, want him. But I haven't seen him in years, I don't even know if he's alive. Which makes my ace for him stronger. So it's not so surprising that I can see Gabriel.

So, I brought a little Sabriel into this because I'm shipping Sabriel more and more.
I don't know how long this is going to be. Maybe like... 5 chapters or something. Idk. Hopefully. And yes... I know I'm not one of the people that write such long chapters. Sorry.

Written:9 & 10/7-16
Published: