Chapter Four. It's You I Adore.

So as you might see I have started with the rhyming chapter titles.

Oh and by the way. Comments are almost more valuable than gold to me. (Almost 'cause if I had gold I could buy Supernatural and Stargate Sg1 merch.)

Dean's PoV.

I have slept very badly this night and it's because of a certain angel. I just can't get him out of my head. He's all I can think of since I looked into that mirror. Okay, that was yesterday but still. Even everything I dreamt about had him in it. Usually only a few dreams a month has him in them. Tonight my brain was all like, Cas, Cas, Cas, Cas, Cas, Cas, Cas, Cas, Cas... Kind of annoying because that makes it a lot harder to keep ignoring.  Well, it's not like I want to ignore it but I'm just having a hard time telling my best friend, who also is an angel, and a guy, that I, all these years have grown stronger feelings for him. Feelings which make me think more of him than a 'brother'. I keep myself from going back to the mirror by thinking about what I should do about this. I feel that I couldn't being myself to tell him. I sit up in my bed and buries my face in my hands. I've only been near that mirror for about twelve hours and It's already affecting me this much. Something inside me is telling me to get rid of it but I don't want to. So unless the others agree of the mirror only bringing problems we'll just keep it here.

Castiel's PoV.

This mirror. I should not be standing in front of it again. But not even the 'orange Is The New Black' could occupy my thoughts from wandering to the mirror. All I know about this mirror is that it shows you your hearts deepest most desperate desire and I'm sure that it could be dangerous. So here I am. I'm like under a spell from what I see in the mirror. Dean probably think puppies and kittens is what I adore the most but he's the one I adore the most. I sigh and tear my eyes away from the overwhelming sight in the glas of the mirror.

Written:10/7-16
Published:

I know this is a little shorter than usual. Sorry.