Chapter Eight. Tricked By The Best.

Don't ask about my chapter titles. They're just weird. I know. I'm not very good at naming things😂

Gabriel's PoV.

The funny thing with being a trickster is when you manage to trick everyone. It's less funny when you are the one tricked. Okay, I wasn't really tricked but that was not what I predicted to happen. It was just a joke but now? It feels more serious. It's not a joke anymore.

-flasback-

I haven't had someone to prank for a while. I've been hiding for over two years and I decided that it was enough, I had to prank someone. But who? I laugh at myself.

"Of course." I mumble. Who else would I prank? The Winchesters it is. And hopefully my brother, Castiel, is with them. That will make it even better. At first I can't come up with something good. I want the prank to be unexpected, stupidly annoying, time I could have wasted differently and, of course, embarrassing for all of them.

And then I remembered something from a book I read a couple of hundred years ago when I ran out of good books and went to the future to find something funny to read. Something about a mirrror that had special qualities to see into your heart. I'm a little rusty on the details so I'll have to find that book and read it again.

-flashback ends-

Long story short, I created the mirror and broke into their bunker and planted some fake lore. The mirror is connected to two screens in my home so I can see them and what they see.

What Dean and Cas saw was only mildly disturbing for me to watch. But I laugh a lot about it because the information I wrote that told you how to destroy the mirror says that they have to make their hearts desire come true. I chuckle at the thought.

But I was not prepared for what Sam saw. I thought he would see him and Jess, maybe getting married. Not me. But he saw me. Me. I remember succeding in chocking on air while seeing that. Not that it's that weird that hunter has always had a good eye for hot people. I just got very surprised. I had no idea about his feelings. I didn't even know he was gay. Well, bi. But it's good. I think I have those feelings for him too. And I should probably pay them a visit so I don't have to deal with them trying to hunt my ass down.

Short? Well author be tired so......