Chapter Ten. Candy Again.

MY HORRIBLE RHYMES CANNOT BE STOPPED * maniacally laughs*

Gabriel's PoV.

Okay, I'm not really sure why he's so mad but I will make him forgive me.

Plan A is in the roll.

Sam's PoV.

When I try to dress myself the next morning I get a not-so-pleasant surprise. I pick up one of my shirts from the floor and a million of skittles falls out over my bedroom floor. First I find myself wondering how the hell he got all of those skittles into my shirt and then I just start laughing loudly because it's all so stupid. I take another shirt from my drawer and put it on. While making my way out of my room I'm careful with not stepping over any skittles which is really hard because they're everywhere.

I guess that's Gabriel trying to say he's sorry or something, I don't even know. I also don't really know why I won't forgive him. He's the Trickster, he tricks people. But I guess I have other reasons to why I'm mad at him than the mirror.

When entering the kitchen I am met with Dean, Castiel and Gabriel.

"Hey Sammy."

"Hello Sam."

"Hiya Samsquatch." I wave tiredly at them all.

"Gabriel I am not going to clean up all those skittles, you'll have to do that." I shoot him an annoyed glance and he smirks. Dean raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything. Castiel just keeps eating. Gabriel snaps his fingers.

"Done." He slurps loudly on his glass of soda.

"Why are you even still here?"

"Aw, you know I can't leave my Mooseling until he's happy again." He pouts and looks generally adorable. Stupid trickster. And I seriously need him to stop with the nicknames, they're getting stupid. What even is a 'Mooseling'?

I take a bite of the sandwich I prepared and almost chockes on the unnexpected sweetness. I look at it and see that instead of the cheese and salad I put on it it's now a very thick layer of Nutella and on that there's marshmallows. ....How did he even? Okay, he's the Trickster and an Archangel, he can do pretty much anything.

During the day I keep finding candy everywhere I go. Like everywhere in the bunker. Once I was looking for the tv remote between the pillows in the couch and I found 38 candy bars.

When walking through the library to do some research on a potential case a couple of miles away I slipped on what turned out to be 13 bags of suckers which were lying on the floor, I have a big mark on my arm now from where I hit it on a bookshelf.

And it's just me who finds it, Castiel or Dean doesn't have to put up with it. I don't know where Gabriel is right now so I can't tell him to stop. And I won't give him the satisfaction of me praying to him.

I'm very close to give up and yell for Gabriel to get his ass down here when the water in my shower turns to melted chocolate. How the fuck am I supposed to get the chocolate out of my hair? I turn the water on in the sink and I'm relieved to see that it's actually water. I finish washing my hair in the sink and I hope I get the most of the chocolate out.

When finally going to bed I have two new bruises, my hair smells like chocolate, and all my clothes are sticky - two words, Soda trap. Don't ask how, I don't want to relive it. I'm just happy I survived today and I hope he has stopped tomorrow.

Turning on the lights in my room I find Gabriel. He's sitting on my bed with a sucker in his mouth, smiling. I close the door.