Chapter Five. Solution.

Two weeks later.

Sam's PoV.

As I, once again, finds myself in front of that damn mirror it suddenly hit me like a speeding train that this mirror will, in fact, kill us. If we keep standing here all day and sometimes at night it will eventually kill us. I haven't even eaten breakfast yet. And it's 11pm. I just don't want to leave to get breakfast. I force myself to take my eyes of the wonderful scene which is going on in the mirror. "Cas, Dean!" I yell and they both appear. Cas is faster because he uses his angel powers. When we're all three there I speak up.

"This mirror is dangerous. We have to get rid of it. Or, that would be best, destroy it." I look at thEm and see their eyes wander to the mirror.

"Guys!" They flinch like I woke them up from some sort of trance.

"This mirror. We have to destroy it, can you not see what it's doing to us?" I yell because they have to listen. They look at me and Cas speaks.

"I do not know if it's possible to destroy this powerful thing." He says. I sigh.

"Then, we will have to do some research." I say and they nods agreeing because they do know what the mirror is doing to us.

"And we should probably place this mirror somewhere where we can't access it before we can destroy it." I say and I can feel that it's hard to form the words. It's like the mirror is trying to make me shut up.

"I know a place." Cas says.

"Good, you move it and we'll start the research." Dean says and stares for what hopefully is the last time into the mirror. I wonder what he sees in there. By the way he looks at Cas before he leaves with the mirror I think it has something to do with him. Which sounds great for my OTP. Dean and I tries to see if there is some lore about the Mirror Of Erised somewhere.

"I mean, there should be something somewhere." Dean whines half an hour later when we still haven't found something. He opens another beer.

"Well, only place where they mention the Mirror Of Erised is in Harry Potter so maybe you should read it." I say.

"Harry Potter. That's like a movie, right?" Dean replies and I sigh deeply.

"Really?" I give him a look.

"Well, I don't think that's going to help us anyways. Maybe we could ask Crowley?"

"What? No. That's not a good idea. He would try steal it. I'll go look for more information in all of the Men Of Letter's books." I say and leave him to the company of his bottle of beer.

Dean's PoV.

Cas comes back around 40 minutes after he leftand his forst words is, "I have something about the mirror."

"Okay, what?" I ask while Sam comes in here to listen. Cas hesatites before speaking.

"It can be destroyed if the people who looked into it in this last century makes their hearts deepes desire become the thruth and not just something that they are pining for." He says in his deep voice and everyone of us falls silent while it sinks in. I put my head in my hands and my only thought is pretty much 'Oh crap'. Because this means I will have to tell Cas. And he have to feel the same way for my desire to become reality. And what are their desire? What if any of it is i possible? Then we will never destroy it.

All misspellings or grammatical erorrs are to be blamed on me. And it's 1:30am and I'm surprisingly tired rn.

Btw, Instagram account: Supernaturaldestiel_awesome

Written:10/7-16
Published: